Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Green

Post Thanks / Like

Default Green

Had 35 keepers up from HB, couldnt catch any down towards Butler.
    Cabelas, Crappie Magnet, Jenko Fishing, Cumberland Crappie , Slabanator Jigs, and Pure Crappie Tackle.
    Timscatchingcrappie.com

Post Thanks / Like

t.slabseeker, it was nice meeting you today. We had a bunch of shorts with 14 keepers.

Post Thanks / Like

I am the guy in the Bass Tracker. I caught 29 upriver from Holmes Bend. I am trying to attach some pictures, but this is my first time trying to post pictures, so I don't know if this will work! LarryName:  009.jpg
Views: 467
Size:  46.4 KBName:  011.jpg
Views: 439
Size:  58.5 KBName:  012.jpg
Views: 454
Size:  45.6 KB

Post Thanks / Like

Nice job Larry!

Post Thanks / Like

Had 30 today from Holmes Bend area. Beautiful day on the water.

Post Thanks / Like

Nice catches guys. Was good to run into everyone at the bait store this morning.
    John

Post Thanks / Like

I was just thinking of giving Green a try and checked the KY board and saw this thread. I live in the great state of KY about 1 1/2 to 2 hours away from green. Just a guess! If I come to green, I'll probably have to take 80 over to sommerset and go from there. Where do you guys recommend to launch? Is the lake full of lower unit hazzards? Any info would be appreciated! I would welcome a pm. I need to quit spending all my money in alabama crappie fishing and help the economy in my own state a little. I do fish dale ocassionally for smallies and live about 20 minutes from Laurel a.k.a. the dead sea. Thanks!

Post Thanks / Like

Way to go Larry.
    Cabelas, Crappie Magnet, Jenko Fishing, Cumberland Crappie , Slabanator Jigs, and Pure Crappie Tackle.
    Timscatchingcrappie.com

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by castle View Post
    I was just thinking of giving Green a try and checked the KY board and saw this thread. I live in the great state of KY about 1 1/2 to 2 hours away from green. Just a guess! If I come to green, I'll probably have to take 80 over to sommerset and go from there. Where do you guys recommend to launch? Is the lake full of lower unit hazzards? Any info would be appreciated! I would welcome a pm. I need to quit spending all my money in alabama crappie fishing and help the economy in my own state a little. I do fish dale ocassionally for smallies and live about 20 minutes from Laurel a.k.a. the dead sea. Thanks!
    pm sent

Post Thanks / Like

Caught 37 keepers today. First day out since election day. Water was murky and cold (41 degrees).

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast