Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Anyone fishing Stockton? We have had great weather!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Anyone fishing Stockton? We have had great weather!

My neighbor fishin Fred has been out about everyday this week catching 15 to 20 nice fish by the old Cedar Oaks Lodge, that is now going to be called Happy O's Sportsman's Resort.
    last night we went over to Gary and Carol's and had a fish fry with the fish that Fred and Gary caught yesterday. I've been really busy working so I'm not able to go but as soon as this work slows down I'm going !
    I don't know how Fishin Fred does it but he can catch his limit everyday. He tells me that as soon as it gets colder the fishing is even better.Name:  1-6-12 012.jpg
Views: 276
Size:  39.6 KB

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Looks like a couple good black fish. We have had some great weather for sure. If the wind would ever lay down it would be even better.

Post Thanks / Like

pretty good report, a limit every time you go is pretty awsome and not many I know can do that, I have been after them crappie for 40 years and never get a limit every time I go. so you better watch your neighbor real close and see how he does it, would be something to know about for sure, wind has been real bad on Stockton lately but the water there looks real calm must be a verry shelterd cove.... thanks for the report

Post Thanks / Like

Very good report beagle on weather cuz wind is sure blowing.

Post Thanks / Like

fred is a special breed, today he went over by the old state park side to get out of the wind the wind was out of the east northeast so it was to ugly on the Happy Os Sportsman's Resort "former Cedar oak Lodge"side. Took our other neighbors wife with him "Jennifer" Steve he had a hangover so he didn't want to go. Fred brought home another bucket full of crappie, I think he said Jennifer got a couple also.
    Fred has been great about showing us were and how to fish, the only problem is it takes more than that. he knows the feel and the look!

Post Thanks / Like

ur right he sure is special. And the wind sure has ben blowing ALOT

Post Thanks / Like

will be going to cedar ridge for a week the end of april to camp and fish any areas around that area i can try for slabs dont know the area only been down there a couple of times love that lake just need to know some areas to concetrate on any suggestions?
    god is great beer is good and people are crazy

Post Thanks / Like

does anyone know or have a place i can leave my boat around cedar ridge so when i bring my camper i can have my boat there already been driving 2 hours to come back and get it i would be more than happy to pay you for me leavin it there
    god is great beer is good and people are crazy

Post Thanks / Like

wow, where have i been the past 152 years maybe i can catch em like that eventually.

Post Thanks / Like

Nice report.
    Life is good today.