Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sterett Creek 1/6

Post Thanks / Like

Default Sterett Creek 1/6

Went out with a fella out of Sterett Creek Marina yesterday. The wind was bad , but we managed 3 limits of fish between 10 and 13 inches. The fish were on top of trees or brush at 18 feet deep near drop offs. 1/4 oz white jigs with white tubes. We fished from 9 to 3 and had a great time. Hopefully I dont get in trouble posting this as it was a guided trip.

gabowman is offline Super Moderator * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Good report and nice catch. Congrats.
    Health nuts are going to feel stupid someday, lying in hospitals dying of nothing.

Post Thanks / Like

only thing I see you left out was the guides name, good guides are a good thing to spread arround, sounds like a great time was had for sure, congrats on the day and thanks for the report

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Congrats on a good day. Have not fished that area for a few years. Use to fish every weekend when I was chasing the green fish in tournaments.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jigging15 View Post
    Congrats on a good day. Have not fished that area for a few years. Use to fish every weekend when I was chasing the green fish in tournaments.
    You still do any green carp'n jared?? I love to bass fish a couple times a yr! If you still bass fish we might have to go sometime!
    Life is a game................ Fishin is SERIOUS!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Sold all my bass gear with my last Champion. Left it all in there and never looked back. Have not been for several years but may be able to be talked into it sometime. Loved throwing cranks and big jigs.

Post Thanks / Like

Steve Blake is his name out of Sterett Creek Marina. Don't have the number handy, I didn't post it at first cause I don't know if he wants the publicity.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jigging15 View Post
    Sold all my bass gear with my last Champion. Left it all in there and never looked back. Have not been for several years but may be able to be talked into it sometime. Loved throwing cranks and big jigs.

I have plenty of equipment if ya ever wanna go! I love bass fishing LOZ and Truman! Would go anytime you want!
    Life is a game................ Fishin is SERIOUS!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Any business wants publicity... unless it is bad.

Post Thanks / Like

Steve is a great guide. If you want the best for hybrids/strippers and white bass he is the man for sure. I tie jigs for a good friend of his that chases the big hybrids with him and they whack them.

Quote Originally Posted by 1badchampion View Post
    I have plenty of equipment if ya ever wanna go! I love bass fishing LOZ and Truman! Would go anytime you want!
    We may have to give it a try sometime. See if I can remember how to cast again. All this dipping and trolling will ruin a guys aim. May be like riding a bike though get a 7 1/2 ft rod and a 1/2oz jig start pitching. That pomme arm down by you can be real good at times. Many tournaments have been won from Osage bluff on up both Pomme arms.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast