Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bucksaw getting better

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Bucksaw getting better

Made it down to Bucksaw late this morning to give that area a try. No real pattern. Caught fish from 8-35 ft of water. Most were down 10-12 ft. Let it down to 12 ft and give it the Truman slow up motion. Best bite was along the bluffs. Did catch several in cedars in 8-18 ft but was no size to them. Lots of short fish and 10 1/2- 11" fish. White/Chartruse and Blk/Chartruse Rainy Day hand tied jigs with Bang garlic spray. Fun day with some great weather. Talked with Slayer and Baller at the ramp and the tub floats with no leaks. Going to meet them for dinner tonight here in town.

Post Thanks / Like

Sweet, I need to get back up there before too long. Hope this weather holds out for a little while.

Post Thanks / Like

Mike, be sure and get here before I leave for Denver,,,,,cause it will come a blizzard the day I leave guaranteed.

Post Thanks / Like

good going Jared, be carefull at dinner, them boys my take a hand off reaching for the butter, and biscuits.... glad you found a mess of fish. congrats

Post Thanks / Like

Nice hoping to get down there with bugman tomorrow and fish

Post Thanks / Like

Great....right after I decided to take the trolling motor off to get it repaired. Just my luck. Hopefully the weather will continue until I get it back. Good Job!

Post Thanks / Like

Just had a good meal with the boys and they got there game plan ready for tomorrow morning. Ruled out some water today. As the ads and commercials say "No waitress's were harmed during or after or dinner". Had fun guys will have to do it again on a weekend I don't have to work.

Post Thanks / Like

lol,,, the waitress was'nt harmed but man o man she was a frisky one cant believe ed guessed she was 45! lol... he's got know clue! he was only 15 year's off
    why do today what you can put off til tomorrow, go fishing instead!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by KCMO CRAPPIESLAYER View Post
    lol,,, the waitress was'nt harmed but man o man she was a frisky one cant believe ed guessed she was 45! lol... he's got know clue! he was only 15 year's off
    I hope for his sake he shot 15 years low instead of 15 years high, lol

Post Thanks / Like

Nope!!!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast