Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Thursday night tournaments

Post Thanks / Like

Default Thursday night tournaments

Is anyone going to put them on this year? I was looking forward to them last year and they never happened. If someone is going to put them on will they start in the spring or summer? What will the rules be? I know its kind of early but I was just wondering cant hardly wait for tournament season. I hear birddog and brett bran are going to put them on but havent heard for sure.
    Last edited by going deep; 01-02-2012 at 02:39 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

working on putting them together now I will post the dates as soon as I have them. Planning on having them every other thursday Hills Dale lake 6pm-9pm. $30 entry $10 big fish 90% pay back on entry 90% pay back on big fish other 10% on big fish goes in pot for big fish of the season. Still working out other details like one rod type with no live bait or any legal method, 4 ,7 ,or 10 fish. What's it going to take to get teams there to fish? Any in put would be great.

Post Thanks / Like

Im in birddog i missed them last year as well
    NO CRAPPIE IS SAFE
    www.crappiekillers.com

Post Thanks / Like

I would say 5 fish max. 7 to 10 is way too many to catch at hillsdale just my opinion wheather you are a meat fisherman or big fish hunter thats alot out of hillsdale espeacially in 3 hours. I liked it at 4 alot of teams couldnt bring in 4 half the time so adding another 3 to 7 fish is gonna make it tough. I like a challenge though.