Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: greene-sullivan

Post Thanks / Like

Default greene-sullivan

Buddy bailed on me for the tourney this weekend so heading down to Linton to fish the pits.Does anyone have any idea whats going on down there?Any info would be great.

Post Thanks / Like

No idea, but to say I am jealous would be an understatement!! That has to be one of the greatest places on earth. Good luck and let us know how you do when you get back!!

GOD Guest

A buddy and I fished down there last weekend (13th-16th) and did well. A couple 18-19" crappie and tons of 10-13" gills/redear. Dogwood pit was a hotspot. Good luck.

Post Thanks / Like

thanks for the replies.will post and let ya know when I get back.

Post Thanks / Like

Had a great day in Linton.Caught about 40 gills and 8 crappie.All nice sized.One day when i hit the lottery I am gonna buy one of those pits and build a house on it.LOL Love it down there.Have some pics but not sure how to post them.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Photos

Here are the instructions on how to attach a pic:

The administrator may allow you to use the attachment feature of this forum, which gives you the ability to attach files of certain types to your posts. This could be an image, a text document, a zip file etc. There will be a limit to the file size of any attachments you make, as the forums should not be used as an extension of your hard disk!

To attach a file to a new post, simply click the [Browse] button at the bottom of the post composition page, and locate the file that you want to attach from your local hard drive.

Only certain types of files may be attached: these are the valid file extensions for files to be attached to this forum: bmp doc gif jpe jpeg jpg pdf png psd txt zip.

After posting, the attachment will show up in the body of your message. To view the contents of the attachment (if it is not already displayed) simply click the filename link that appears next to the attachment icon .