Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Cabelas

Post Thanks / Like

Default Cabelas

Anybody got the 2012 catalog yet, how many pages? I found this in a box of stuff from high school, 80 pages total.

Post Thanks / Like

Cheesus! They been around that long? Now lets see if Don G has one from the 20's. Heck, I bet He has one from reconstruction.CF
    The Original Woodsgoat Hater
    2011 NWR Bash Yellow Perch Champion

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by crappiefarmer View Post
    Cheesus! They been around that long? Now lets see if Don G has one from the 20's. Heck, I bet He has one from reconstruction.CF
    I think the one he has is on stone tablets, but it's only a couple of pages just some bone fishhooks, cane poles, sinew line, buckskin moccasins and chunks of flint for starting fires.

Post Thanks / Like

Good Lord Boscoe! Its a wonder it lasted that long, I usually wear mine out in the first six months, you know normal wear and tear.... flip the pages til they tatter, rub the ink off the crappie jig pages with my pointer finger sayin "I want that one and that one and..." not to mention the occasional drool on the marine electronics pages. Then in a moment of weakness with a credit card in hand, sick with the disease of an 'Impulse buyer' I usually throw away my worn out cabelas catalog.

I use to order so much they were sending me 1300 page Hardback catalogs.... My dad laughs everytime he tells someone that, I think most people think he's pulling their leg, or exaggerating.
    "Kids who hunt and fish dont steal and deal"

2012 NWR Bash Yellow Perch Champion
    2012 Buggs Bash Champion

Don G is offline Crappie.com Legend * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by crappiefarmer View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Boscoe View Post
    I think the one he has is on stone tablets, but it's only a couple of pages just some bone fishhooks, cane poles, sinew line, buckskin moccasins and chunks of flint for starting fires.
    Bill or Slab, please take care of these two nuts....They need to be reprimanded..Thumbs UpI don't want to hurt anyone, but I think a Winter trip is in store.Rofl
    USS Intrepid CVS-11 Helicopter Squadron-3 1960-1964

When I keep my gratitude higher than my expectations I have a good day

Barnacle Bill is offline Super Mod and 2014 Crappie.com Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

All right you 2 quit picking on Don. Hey Bill what do they have in that for depth finders? Just curious since things have changed a little in the past 46 years.
    Fair Winds and Following Seas

Bill H. PTC USN Ret
    Chesapeake, Va

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Barnacle Bill View Post
    All right you 2 quit picking on Don. Hey Bill what do they have in that for depth finders? Just curious since things have changed a little in the past 46 years.
    Only thing that resembles a depth finder, hard to beat the price, think I might still have one around somewhere.

Post Thanks / Like

RoflRoflRoflRoflCF
    The Original Woodsgoat Hater
    2011 NWR Bash Yellow Perch Champion

Barnacle Bill is offline Super Mod and 2014 Crappie.com Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Only thing that resembles a depth finder, hard to beat the price, think I might still have one around somewhere.
    I use to have one of those.
    Fair Winds and Following Seas

Bill H. PTC USN Ret
    Chesapeake, Va