Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A little stockton report

Post Thanks / Like

Default A little stockton report

Met up with dongotto and decided we would try to catch some open water fish, and it were tough,,,, only two fish hit hard, rest just nugged the jig or the bite was just there, no advance warning,,, Met a guy from springfield and a guy from Kansas, and we visited with both, told them about my boat,and gave them advice on where the fish may be, Jason gave me some pop and cheese and crackers and we laughed and he picked on me and I did not care, I caught fish, he caught fish, and I am not saying how, where, how many, how big, or anything cause I am afraid someone whom I do not know will read this and use it to there advantage....
    ok so I am not that way, water was 44 dg and clear,,,, jig color did not seem to matter to much, caught on black/white, red/chartruse, chartruse glow,white/silver.... some were 4 ft deep on the retreve, some were on the bottom in 34 to 22 ft of water, some on or arround brush, some just out in the open,,,, all in all a great day Thanks Jason hope to do it again

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Sounds like a fun day.

Post Thanks / Like

nice report beagle, glad you could get out.

Post Thanks / Like

Congrats to the both of you guys.Sounds like an interesting day for sure.

Post Thanks / Like

Glad you caught some. That wind had to be rough on Stockton.

Post Thanks / Like

Anytime Michael. We had a good day even though the fish were not giving us much. He doubled me up today boys. I had 3 and he had 6, although I'm confident that my big blacks could have eaten his little whites. LOL. Look forward to more trips down the road. Oh well, the Mexican coke and sausage and pepper jack were dang good.
    Fish like your hungry!

Post Thanks / Like

It was a great day to be out even if it was tough. Sounds like you guys had a great time, I had to work and did not have a great time.

Post Thanks / Like

O k beagle wheres the crown bottle we only look to see the bottle. No im just kiddn. great day huh. I hope tomorrow is as good for me and the boys

Post Thanks / Like

Default stk

Pat your selfes on the back. Fished 2/45 min went home with my tail between my legs. Caught 2 that were good for the pond.!at 29ft 1at 38ft.. Could not get a good tap, Fished mutton up to past chick rock. No bits. Will go to morroow be at CC try the river. I think the pond is trying to humble us. WE will win. Any help would be nice.

Post Thanks / Like

Good report Mike & Jason...At least you caught some..Like P,B said work no fun today...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast