Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Never again

Post Thanks / Like

Default Never again

never again will i tell the lady of my life that she has to many shoes

after a quick trip to my local basspro shop today, and stoping at a different tackle shop after each fishing trip this year, i now have 13 different tackle box's of crappie fishing bait both hard and soft plastics

needless to say im on the porch in the dog house, for a simple comment about my loves option for her choice of shoes to wear out to supper tonight lol

bad thing is she has no idea i have a big order of soft plastics commin

so in closeing with this note, fellows dont say to much about how many shoes your lady has ............ she might go to tossin some of them at you

fish hard or stay on the dock

Post Thanks / Like

How did Clint Eastwood say it? A mans gotta know his limitations

MEMBER CRAPPIE MAFIA

Post Thanks / Like

Hummm,,sounds like you never heard the term,,barefoot and pregnant.....lol I didn't say that...lol

Post Thanks / Like

I made the statement also to my wife on the way home from town one day "you got too many shoes" and when we pulled in our driveway and checked the mail there was a package of crappie stuff I had ordered. She tore the box open and it was on! I keep my mouth shut now and she still has not forot about that day!
    An ungrateful man is like hog under a tree eating acorns, but never looking up to see where they come from!

Post Thanks / Like

Learned that lesson long ago.... Some things are just better left unsaid.
    Blue Water LED, LLC - www.bluewaterled.com
    Blue Water Jeff - 1-800-221-2583

gabowman is offline Super Moderator * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

LOL...you guys aint learned the phrase "Yes Dear" yet I see.:rolleyes: :D:D:D
    Health nuts are going to feel stupid someday, lying in hospitals dying of nothing.

Post Thanks / Like

I get tired of seeing guys walking on ice. Nothing is worse than. Me, "let's go fishing?" Them, "I can't, I have to go to Lowes and pick out curtains with my wife." I have two words.. MAN UP
    "I'll live and die a fisherman."Calling John the Fisherman.."

Post Thanks / Like

rookie mistake there, short grub, best to be sweet to mama then you get to do what you want when you want

Post Thanks / Like

next time grab a pair of your pants tell her to put them on she's gonna say she can't wear these pants then you say i know take those shoes back and let's go buy more crappie jigs lol everything at my house we split 50/50 i wouldn't try it myself just wondering if it worked or not LOL.
    Quote Originally Posted by short grub View Post
    never again will i tell the lady of my life that she has to many shoes

after a quick trip to my local basspro shop today, and stoping at a different tackle shop after each fishing trip this year, i now have 13 different tackle box's of crappie fishing bait both hard and soft plastics

needless to say im on the porch in the dog house, for a simple comment about my loves option for her choice of shoes to wear out to supper tonight lol

bad thing is she has no idea i have a big order of soft plastics commin

so in closeing with this note, fellows dont say to much about how many shoes your lady has ............ she might go to tossin some of them at you

fish hard or stay on the dock

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Slabs Inc View Post
    I get tired of seeing guys walking on ice. Nothing is worse than. Me, "let's go fishing?" Them, "I can't, I have to go to Lowes and pick out curtains with my wife." I have two words.. MAN UP
    The whole "I'm the man and I do what I want" mentality don't work with my ole lady. Sure, I'll get to go fishing that day for as long as I want, but somehting else I like to do more than fish will be on lock-down after that...So I'll gladly go pick out some curtains every now and then

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast