Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: fishing licenses

Post Thanks / Like

Default fishing licenses

This may be a stupid question, but here goes - are places selling 2012 fishing licenses yet?

I usually buy mine in January, but in most years I am not interested at that time so it is not apressing issue.

Pete

Post Thanks / Like

2012 licenses are available online and at stores.

Post Thanks / Like

us young guys need to get em right away old guys don't need em went to hd this morning to get fish and hunt and vehichle permit hd is closed till jan. 3 so i went to 83 and k-7 got it good for another year

Post Thanks / Like

I think they start selling 12/15/. I got into a good habit of asking for the license and state park pass as a christmas gift from the in-laws and I am always set and ready for the new year.

Post Thanks / Like

Numero uno lifetime combo hunting and fishing. Paid for itself years ago. Thumbs Up

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks. I will pick one up today.

Pete

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by crappiedoc View Post
    Numero uno lifetime combo hunting and fishing. Paid for itself years ago. Thumbs Up
    Got my lifetime years ago, paid for itself 5or6 years ago! Gonna get one for my son when he turns 16. If you are in your 30's or early 40's it would still be a good buy, plus you never have to worry about going to get one for the upcoming year!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by crappiedoc View Post
    I got my combo when I was 18. It hasn't paid for itself yet, but will in a few years

Post Thanks / Like

My folks got my son his when he was 15 because they were going to really jump the price up. I'm thinking it saved over a couple $100 doing that. Now it's those darn Park stickers, I never remember anymore.

Post Thanks / Like

I go online every year. It's a little more expensive but it's rather easy especially if you purchased one before. All of your info populates into the form. I make 4 different copies (truck, boat, ice fishing sled and tackle bag. I also save the file should I need to make another copy.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast