Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: MO 2012 Spring Camp 5-5-2012 on Truman Lake

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Default MO 2012 Spring Camp 5-5-2012 on Truman Lake

We will be having our spring camp the week and weekend of May 5th. It will be on Truman Lake in central MO. We have had over a 100 people at the last two spring camps and just shy of 150 two years ago. I think we had members from 7 states last year. We have potluck meals in the evenings through out the week and a huge fishfry on Saturday evening. Great time with a great group of guys and gals. I have a thread started in the MO Off Topic that has links to lodging and area tackle shops and maps of the area. All are welcome to attend. Would be glad to have members from any state and the more the better. We usually have several extra seats available with local members. So woul dnot even have to pull a boat along with you to come and enjoy Truman lake. You will not be dissappointed with the fishing or the fellowship. If you have any questions shoot me a Pm or reply to the thread on the MO Off Topic section.

Post Thanks / Like

Camp will be the week of May 5th on Truman lake at Bucksaw. Some camp at the COE campgrounds, some stay at the Bucksaw resort in their cabins or hotel type rooms and some stay in Clinton. I will try to get some info with links posted for peole to make reservations. We normally end up with about all of the A-loop in the COE campground with the main site being A-44. Which we use for meals and a central gathering place and nightly campfire. Clinton is about 16 miles from the campground and marina. It has everything from Wal Mart to grocery stores to Everharts sporting goods and fast food. Tightwad which is just a few miles south east on 7 hwy has a C store and large bait and tackle store all in one. They are also great to deal with. Beer ice general camping supplies and lots of tackle. Hope the links and maps help a little. If anyone has any questions just let me know on this thread or shoot me a PM.

Bucksaw campground link
    Error - ReserveAmerica

Blown up view of the campground. A-32 through A-50 are the ones we always have and then anything close by. The closer to A-44 the louder and later the partying and noise will be. So if you like it quite may get a little further away or if you want the full effect of camp get in close to the action near A-44.
    http://www.reserveamerica.com/campin...O&parkId=73104

Bucksaw Marina and resort website.
    Bucksaw Resort and Marina - Truman Lake, MO

Clinton, MO chamber website with local lodging.
    Lodging

Google maps of Clinton and Bucksaw area. Bucksaw is the A on the mapo and Clinton is the B.
    clinton mo - Google Maps

Map of Bucksaw campgrounds, marina/ramp and resort. A loop of campgrounds is A. Boat ramp and marina is the B. The resort cabins and hotel is the C.
    clinton mo - Google Maps

Post Thanks / Like

Camp is shaping up. Camps sites and cabins and rooms at the lodge are going quick. We will had members from 5-6 states attending again this year. Everyone is welcome.

Post Thanks / Like

Bump