and their spirit!

------------------------------------------------------------

Testimonials
    Night fishing tips 101
    Temperature Guide Crappie

Fishing lights

gabowman is offline Super Moderator * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Bob, after thinking back it wasnt a hard decision. I've had many trips in 2011 with catches exceeding a hundred fish by myself, catches where a limit was had with fish ranging from 13"-16" averaging atleast a buck and a half/buck and 3/4 apiece...but by far, my best trips were enjoying my wife, daughter, or son in the boat with me. My son loves striper fishing so we dont fish much together anymore (unless I give up some crappie fishing and jump in his boat:rolleyes, my daughter is in grad school and just doesnt have much time from fishing due to school and her part time job, and the wife just wont go unless it is THE PERFECT DAY (which usually comes about twice a year). Yep...fishing with family far outweighs any fish I caught over the past year.Thumbs Up
    Health nuts are going to feel stupid someday, lying in hospitals dying of nothing.

skeetbum is offline Crappie.com Legend - Moderator Jig Tying Forum * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Fishwise my best day this year was two weeks ago today. Thirteen fish weighed 17 3/4lbs with 3 over 2lbs icluding a new pb of 2.6lbs. Best trip was with the grand daughter and we only caught one fish, but the best company ever.
    Creativity is just intelligence fooling around

Post Thanks / Like

First Saturday in June when I got my brother out for some fishing. He really enjoys fishing but hadn't been able to for about 10 years. He caught a 30" pike, lots of 18"+ largemouth bass and a couple of crappie. All right from from the dock. Fish were biting like crazy. He caught more fish that day that in total the last 15 years!

Post Thanks / Like

My best trip this past year was with my youngest son. I was suppose to take a couple fishing and they cancelled that morning and I let my son stay out of school and go with me. We fished all day and caught some huge slabs that day!
    An ungrateful man is like hog under a tree eating acorns, but never looking up to see where they come from!

CrappiePappy is offline Super Moderator - 2013 Man Of The Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

My best "time" wasn't any particular fishing trip .... but, was when I signed on the dotted line & handed over the check for my current BOAT !! It was my birthday present, from me to me, and I'm still in the process of "making it mine" (adding stuff) !!

1999 ProCraft 16 w/90Merc .... we'll be goin' places in 2012 & beyond !!

... cp

Post Thanks / Like

Easy for me. Fishing Boca Grande Pass with my father and 3 brothers. The fishing was not great but a week with them on the water was priceless. 5 hip surgerys and the old man still wrestling sharks in the back of the boat. What a hoot.

Post Thanks / Like

We have had so many good trips, it's hard to pick just one. But I was able to fish at least once a week or more all year, That was the best part! Also kept records of every trip for the first time. Now I can start to compare notes.

Post Thanks / Like

my son fished his first tournament in august with me, filling in for my reg tourney partner....we fished alot together but he wasreal excited to tourney fish.....we had a blast after I told him to loosen up & have fun, he was to worried about impressing me.....but once he relaxed it was all fun from there on out ......we finished 5th, but more important we had a blast
    Attached Images Attached Images  

-ROMANS 10:9- PHILIPPIANS 4:13

Post Thanks / Like

My best day was the Memorial day weekend with my brother.The cicadas had hatched and everything was eating them.We must have caught 200 large bluegills(some topping 11in.)We were using flyrods, with popping bugs and ant droppers.There is nothing more fun than watching fish explode on a topwater.We also caught 12 green trout and even crappie on the fly. An incredible day, Good company and lots of fish can't ask for more.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast