Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Crappie tournament

Post Thanks / Like

Default Crappie tournament

Going to try this out.Never fished in a tournament before.Any little things I should know?And we can fish mississinewa in this right?So,you have to be at the Mt.Etna ramp at start time but can then drive over to different ramps or lakes?Any help would be appreciated so I dont look like a rookie.LOL Good luck to everyone in the tournament.

Post Thanks / Like

You can go to www.crappieusa.com, then go to the rules and read them. You can however launch anytime on Saturday Morning at Mississinewa, Salomonie, or Huntington. You can then start fishing at 6:30 AM and you have to stop fishing at 3:00 PM. You have to be in the weigh-in line before 4:00 PM, they close the line at 4:00 sharp. They will give the official time on Friday night at the Pre-tournament meeting. The ramp you choose and when you decide to get out is totally up to you. Just don't fish before 6:30 AM and make sure you stop by 3:00PM. Good luck to you.

I fished Patoka last Saturday, and have fished Crappie usa for a lot of years, the rules are pretty simple.

Post Thanks / Like

thanks for the info.thats good you dont have to leave mt. etna at 6:30.Saves a little time