Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Wateree report

Post Thanks / Like

Default Wateree report

Fished Wateree today. Water temp 57-59 degrees,color dingy upper end and stained colonel creek area. Caught five crappie before 9 am then fought wind rest of day. Did have a few thug attacks and the pesky perch are hitting. Rango, I went down to colonel creek to check out the first two coves on right going in. Marked fish but more important to you, the shad are in there and the gulls were having a buffet. Water temp is right guys if the weather will co-opperate.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Thanks for the report.

I been itching to get down there.I think I got an invitation to fish off the beast down that way soon.Rango , when you gonna get down there?With enough notice I might be able to swing a personal day from work , it just depends on the timing with our production schedule.Thanksgiving is some time off for me but everyone is tied up with family and such , myself included.Still I see myself fishing atleast once during the four day leave....E.
    Commercial fishermen help feed the world.

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up Sounds Good

Thank's Ole Scout for the report! I knew that the wind was gonna factor into your trip today, and I was thinking about ya and hoped ya was having good luck....I'm planning on heading down that way Thursday morning for a 3day fall fishin/campin trip :D and will report when I return on Sunday.Thank's again for the info. Full Livewells To Ya!

Post Thanks / Like

im hoping to be able to make it to wateree one day this coming weekend, but with the high rock thing, its gonna be tough. Im fishing wylie thursday night, so may go friday if i get home in time to get some sleep. any you guys down at wateree see a green sea ark this coming weekend give me a holler. well chat some. its got rango and a crappie decal on the side, center console with windhshield. the invitation still stands eric. let me know what day you wanna go so we can coordinate our schedules.
    listen with your eyes---its the only way to beleive what you hear...

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up Hope Ya Make It

You got it Rango! We'll be on the lookout fer ya, and keep ya eyes peeled for a side console camo Triton aluminium with a chocolate lab riding the bow, and give us a holler.....It looks like the weather is gonna coorperate and hope to c-ya down there, but I know ya got a lot of preperations if you're heading up to the social on high rock. :D We kept that in mind but decideted to make the wateree trip instead.(a little closer to home).....The 20th will be the 1yr anniversery of my dads death, and I had to get away from the farm for myself, but did'nt want to venture too far incase my mom needs me here for her. Maybe you could mention that to NCNAT fer me at the social.......Anyway, I hope to c-ya on the water, we'll be looking...

Post Thanks / Like

I'll be on the lookout for you guys. I plan to be down on Saturday.Probably will concentrate on the upper end, but may venture down river. Will be in a white Dixie center console or white Dixie with green stripe side console. If I see ya I'll stop and chat. steve

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up That'll Work

Hey Steve; What part of the lake is the upper end, state park or the dam ? We'll be up around dutchmans creek, taylor creek, wateree creek, ect. Look for a camo Triton with a chocolate lab on the bow, and two bearded fellows with big silly grins on their face, that'll be us :D .....We'll keep an eye out fer ya........Ronnie

Post Thanks / Like

I consider the upper end from the state park area up to above wateree creek. You'll be in the same area that I'll be fishing. I'm sure we'll have plenty of company on Saturday.