Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Melvern

Post Thanks / Like

Default Melvern

According to the KDWP Melvern is excellent right ow for crappie anyone esle finding this to be true?

Post Thanks / Like

I know some guys from here in town have been going up to melvern all week catching limits everyday in the shallows on corks and jigs. Is anyone doing any good at John Redmond? I have been fishing it some this week and it has been slow, but the crappie i am catching are really nice.

Post Thanks / Like

Keller,

A buddy of mine was just at redmond last thursday. called me up when he got home to go have a clod one and pick him up on the way. I stopped by to get him and he wasnt ready stading in his garage having a beverage. He offered me a beer and said to help my self they were in the cooler. I flipped open the lid and instead of beer was a cooler full of crappie and whites. He did not mention where at john redmond he was exactly but did say he was only out there for a few hours. I gotta say though it was quite impressive considering how i have been doing. I spent all afternoon yesterday at Melvern jigging my butt off and could only manage 3 little measely lrg mouths. it seemed as though everyone around was catching crappie except for me. after a few hours i said to heck with it and packed up and went home.