Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Videoing You Fishing Trips

gabowman is offline Super Moderator * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Videoing You Fishing Trips

Just wondering if you guys would share the makes and models of your video cameras you use to capture your hunting & fishing trips. Would also like to know your likes and dislikes about your equipment. I'm beginning to get interested in something like that and wondered what you guys use. I'm thinking cheap but effective.
    Health nuts are going to feel stupid someday, lying in hospitals dying of nothing.

Post Thanks / Like

Grab yourself a GoPro camera. You'll enjoy the shots (and HD video) you'll get with it.

Post Thanks / Like

Yeah the gopro is sweet, I love my Flip but don't know if they're still available.
    I clever quip fishing ironic statement crappie!

Post Thanks / Like

Been looking at the gopro 2's but dont really know anything about 'em....other than theyre $300 plus $65 for the high speed card.
    Health nuts are going to feel stupid someday, lying in hospitals dying of nothing.

Post Thanks / Like

I'be been looking at them too, but just can't pull the trigger on that money yet. Since the flips are substantially less, I'd like to hear of the model #s and experience with them. If a 100.00 unit will do the same job, I'd rather buy it.

Post Thanks / Like

I'm with you mduncan. If I was gonna be doing ALOT of different kinds of videography it would be different I suppose. I dont have the funds to spend more money than necessary to get an OK job done and about all I'll use it for is crappie fishing.

Post Thanks / Like

If you go to YouTube and type wylecat1 you can see all my fishing videos, all recorded with my flip, I don't know how to post a link from my phone. I love my flip the hd picture is great and the editing is simple enough for a monkey, which is perfect for me, I just didn't think they were still available.
    I clever quip fishing ironic statement crappie!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kingkrappie View Post
    If you go to YouTube and type wylecat1 you can see all my fishing videos, all recorded with my flip, I don't know how to post a link from my phone. I love my flip the hd picture is great and the editing is simple enough for a monkey, which is perfect for me, I just didn't think they were still available.
    you got some great quality videos on youtube. saw the one on "blockin" on the sippi. you must be from around the foot or fished with some old timers. not many call it blockin anymore. had a dear,dear friend that lived at tiptonville and we fished the bend many a day just like you guys do. two coffee cans soldered together and a bullnose ring soldered in one end. he farmed right on the river near the ky line and when the water got out we murdered the mally ducks. when the canadians were right we got on them pretty good also in his cut corn. sho brought back some great memories. we lost him some years back and i sure miss him.. W.S.

Post Thanks / Like

I bought a pair of I-Kam glasses. I don't do anything professional with them but they do make some good video. You can also take snap shots from the video. I paid $100 but they're hands free and work great. You can also get prescription lens for them.
    http://i-kamstore.com/?gclid=CPeD6djvmq0CFWrktgodCXVnOQ
    The sweetest of all sounds is (Get the nets that's a 3 lb'er)

Post Thanks / Like

Go to Amazon, they got Flip's.
    Proud Member of Team Geezer
    Southern Sickle Jigs Pro Staff

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast