PDA

View Full Version : any one use either of these????

jeepguyjames
12-23-2011, 11:01 AM
any one use either of these ?? BNM Fishing (http://www.bnmpoles.com/p-94-bucks-custom-crappie-rod.aspx) or BNM Fishing (http://www.bnmpoles.com/p-210-bucks-best-ultra-lite-with-bottom-seat-and-touch-system.aspx) I want something to vert jig / tight line / dead stick with.... I like to do this at times with a single hand held rod in and around cover...... wont need to cast, strictly vert fish.....usually be a 16th weedless head & jig, or a split shot (around a 16th weight), hook and minnow.....leaning towards the bucks custom because I have a bgjp and know what to expect as far as action and what not, didnt know if there was a distinct advantage of one or the other.....any advice on either or even other options would be great....have a merry Christmas & God bless all.

kycreek
12-23-2011, 11:13 AM
I use one of the Custom rods to Bluegill fish with. Good balance and lightweight.

wilbur
12-23-2011, 11:24 AM
I have 2 of the second one the ultralight. They are 12ft. I like them,they are very sensitive and light,easy to hold for hours.

jeepguyjames
12-23-2011, 11:26 AM
I have 2 of the second one the ultralight. They are 12ft. I like them,they are very sensitive and light,easy to hold for hours.

is the 2nd one to light/flimsy for crappie??? I like the cut out on it...

feelay
12-23-2011, 11:34 AM
I use the custom in 11'. Very light and balanced.

wilbur
12-23-2011, 11:49 AM
is the 2nd one to light/flimsy for crappie??? I like the cut out on it...

It is perfect for Crappie. You will love it. You can feel every branch you hit with your jig, Its like it vibrates the pole.

yellowjacket
12-23-2011, 12:01 PM
i LOVED my bottom real seat pole i had was 11ft and the lightest model i traded with crappie 4me2 2 get it and it was the lightest thing i haave ever had in my hand. i have been known 2 get hung up and break the tip of it:(. sadley i dropped it the other day and it broke right in the middle where it goes toggetherbangheadbanghead