PDA

View Full Version : crappie world mag.?

mkeller
12-23-2011, 08:20 AM
Is the new issue out yet? I usually pick mine up at our walmart but they have never put one out, check evertime I am in there. The last one I bought I thought was the one with Ronnie Capps on the cover and was supposed to be left out I think till late october. What is the deal?

beagle man
12-23-2011, 08:32 AM
from my own experience crappie world mag. in not top shelf,,, hard to find, harder to get delivered, so keep looking it has not been in the walley world store in aurora for long time.... I got me a sub. to crappie angler mag. and have had no problems getting it shipped to the house and on time every time....... good luck with your search,,,cause like a giant crappie.....crappie world mag. is hard to find

mkeller
12-23-2011, 07:19 PM
I hear ya beagleman, I also subscribed to crappie angler magazine, I like both of them, the more the better. Sometimes finding crappie world is liking where is waldo.

Blackhawk19
12-23-2011, 07:43 PM
Best advice I can give you is forget Crappie World and act like it never existed, because about 99% of the time it doesn't! I wasted a lot of money on a subscription for issues I never got!

shipahoy41
12-23-2011, 08:19 PM
Best advice I can give you is forget Crappie World and act like it never existed, because about 99% of the time it doesn't! I wasted a lot of money on a subscription for issues I never got!

X2. I just read c.c articles now.

kingkrappie
12-23-2011, 11:15 PM
I'm gonna buy ship ahoy a subscription to crappie angler.

braduhl
05-21-2012, 05:08 PM
Crappie World magazine went out of Business, and on JAN 1, 2012, BRAD UHL took over. He has been employed with them for over 12 years, and in this industry for 17 years. He is an angler just like you! Now I know the subscription mailings were an issue, and it is one of the first things I have corrected in this journey. I am committed to customer service, call us, and we can help! All new people now, dedicated to Crappie World. The first issue I worked about 18 hours a day on, and it went on sale on 4-27. It was mailed out before that and the subscribers did receive it. The next issue, "summer" will be even more improved, and will amil out on 6-10. Customer service # is 1-800-554-1999. 918-364-4210 is Direct local #. Call if you have questions, or email me directly at brad.uhl@freshwatermediagroup.com.

Thank you. BU

shipahoy41
05-21-2012, 06:20 PM
I'm gonna buy ship ahoy a subscription to crappie angler.

Pm me and I will give you my addy.

Brad. I just sent you an email.

Thanks.