Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: crappie world mag.?

Post Thanks / Like

Default crappie world mag.?

Is the new issue out yet? I usually pick mine up at our walmart but they have never put one out, check evertime I am in there. The last one I bought I thought was the one with Ronnie Capps on the cover and was supposed to be left out I think till late october. What is the deal?

Post Thanks / Like

from my own experience crappie world mag. in not top shelf,,, hard to find, harder to get delivered, so keep looking it has not been in the walley world store in aurora for long time.... I got me a sub. to crappie angler mag. and have had no problems getting it shipped to the house and on time every time....... good luck with your search,,,cause like a giant crappie.....crappie world mag. is hard to find

Post Thanks / Like

I hear ya beagleman, I also subscribed to crappie angler magazine, I like both of them, the more the better. Sometimes finding crappie world is liking where is waldo.

Post Thanks / Like

Best advice I can give you is forget Crappie World and act like it never existed, because about 99% of the time it doesn't! I wasted a lot of money on a subscription for issues I never got!

Helicopter Pilot
    Vietnam 67/68
    Proud Member of the Southeast Asian War Games Team

shipahoy41 is offline Crappie.com Legend - 2022 Crappie.com Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Blackhawk19 View Post
    Best advice I can give you is forget Crappie World and act like it never existed, because about 99% of the time it doesn't! I wasted a lot of money on a subscription for issues I never got!
    X2. I just read c.c articles now.
    Aquatic Species Removal Engineer.
    May God be with you. Keep CALM and STAY ANCHORED with your faith.

Post Thanks / Like

I'm gonna buy ship ahoy a subscription to crappie angler.
    I clever quip fishing ironic statement crappie!

Post Thanks / Like

Crappie World magazine went out of Business, and on JAN 1, 2012, BRAD UHL took over. He has been employed with them for over 12 years, and in this industry for 17 years. He is an angler just like you! Now I know the subscription mailings were an issue, and it is one of the first things I have corrected in this journey. I am committed to customer service, call us, and we can help! All new people now, dedicated to Crappie World. The first issue I worked about 18 hours a day on, and it went on sale on 4-27. It was mailed out before that and the subscribers did receive it. The next issue, "summer" will be even more improved, and will amil out on 6-10. Customer service # is 1-800-554-1999. 918-364-4210 is Direct local #. Call if you have questions, or email me directly at [email protected].

Thank you. BU

shipahoy41 is offline Crappie.com Legend - 2022 Crappie.com Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kingkrappie View Post
    I'm gonna buy ship ahoy a subscription to crappie angler.

Pm me and I will give you my addy.

Brad. I just sent you an email.

Thanks.
    Aquatic Species Removal Engineer.
    May God be with you. Keep CALM and STAY ANCHORED with your faith.