Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Details Basshunter EX boat??????????????

Post Thanks / Like

Default Details Basshunter EX boat??????????????

I have a bad itch to buy one . All is need is the nudge from a few knowledgable owners and people who have seen the craft in a fishing situation.

Post Thanks / Like

I haven't owned the basshunter, but have had a couple of same design by different maker. Absolutely love them, had mine tricked with oversized trolling motor, graph, the works. Used a cooler and bilgepump for a livewell, custom cover, and of course led lites! Can't go wrong, you'll find some awesome water to fish where you never could before. I upgraded to a bigger version which has more space, but not as portable. Also if you have a Harbor Freight you can get a trailer for it for fairly cheap. Spent a lot of time in the little boats and if God willing a lot more.

Name:  367.jpg
Views: 5909
Size:  22.8 KB
    Blue Water LED, LLC - www.bluewaterled.com
    Blue Water Jeff - 1-800-221-2583

Post Thanks / Like

;Blue what kinda boat is that all tricked out with the blue led's.

Post Thanks / Like

It's a Waterquest 11.3. They make a 10.2 and a 9.4 also. One small problem they have is they need a rudder to keep the rear from swinging all the time. Made one out of a trolling motor shaft and works fine now. The BassHunter never needed a rudder with it's pontoon type design.

Post Thanks / Like

what kinda $$$$$$$$$$$ is the waterquest and where did ya get it details and fresh daytime pics . Thanks !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

Post Thanks / Like

Bought this one from a local Bass Pro Shops. Not in the catalog but they had in the store. Another chain called Jumbo Sports sold them. Walmart carried the 9.4 for one year, and they sold them under the name Bass Hound. Each of the three models have a little different deck layout. Below is the 11.3, aftermarket Tempress seats, Blue Water LED lights, Motor Guide 54lb motor. The 11.3 is around 1800, the 9.4 around 900. Might look at directboats.com for ideas. Remember the 9.4 is fully portable in a pickup, 10.2 is borderline, and the 11.3 needs a trailer.
    I really like the boat but the BassHunter or the BPS brand are great as well.

Name:  011.jpg
Views: 9870
Size:  29.7 KB

Name:  016.jpg
Views: 7875
Size:  42.0 KB

Post Thanks / Like

I kind of hate that you posted pics of that boat,,now someone around here will rig one with a 150 motor on it...lol

That rig would be ideal for some of the smaller waters and oxbows in this country.

Post Thanks / Like

Yea, that boat's actually rated for a 15! I bet it would fly! I went with the big trolling motor to save cost and no outboard. But you know... with a hydraulic jackplate and a 150 you could still fish skinny waters. Counterweight the front, maybe some trim tabs, I think you're on to something!

Post Thanks / Like

thanks Blue the boat is spectacular!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I thin Roland fished out of one 5-6 yrs ago on his show. I believe the engine was a 5hp with TM on the bow. Are they 2 piece boats or rotomolded like a basshunter ex??????????????????

Post Thanks / Like

Thats for sure a sharp little rig,,hats off to you for your imagination in putting it together for fishability, comfort...looks great.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast