Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fished with Bwillaub today 12/21/11

Post Thanks / Like

Cool Fished with Bwillaub today 12/21/11

Made the drive down South for the 2nd time this week bite was slower than Sun. Started off good but then tapered off once the sun came out and the wind picked up. We put 16 in the boat and off the water at 11:00. Almost had the entire lake to ourselves only seen one other boat.

I am not telling what we used, how we used it, where we went, how deep they were, or what kind of boat we were in. RFLMAO

Fish were 18-20FOW 8-10ft down silver/chart, chart, blue/chart, black/chart. I couldn't believe it but it started out I caught 3 from the back of the boat (2 dinks) before Bob put one in the boat. Oh how things changed in a hurry, Bob put a whoopin on me from then on. He was using the famous bobbertail jigs that caught all of the bigger fish.

Thanks Bob, always a pleasure fishing with you.
    Give someone a fish and you feed them for a day; teach someone to fish and you feed them for life.
    Matthew 5:19 "Come, follow me," Jesus said, "and I will make you fishers of men."

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Always a fun time with Bob in the boat. Them baits of his will catch some fish.

Post Thanks / Like

Bob double check your livewell I was one fish short when I got home and started cleaning them.
    Give someone a fish and you feed them for a day; teach someone to fish and you feed them for life.
    Matthew 5:19 "Come, follow me," Jesus said, "and I will make you fishers of men."

Post Thanks / Like

Good job gents!
    May all your live wells be full.
    Dave

Post Thanks / Like

thanks for the report!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Sow tamer View Post
    Bob double check your livewell I was one fish short when I got home and started cleaning them.
    That could smell in a few days.:DCongrats on the fish,sounds like ya all had a good time.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Sow tamer View Post
    RoflRofl......at least it's cool enough not to stink the place up in a day!!!

Post Thanks / Like

I had a great time today as well. Always a pleasure to fish with Matt. Those were my Paddletails I was using today, Matt. The Bobbertails are a larger bait I pour. I think all the rain and the dirtier water slowed em down today. We did have some gooduns tho. I think we should try it again soon.

Sorry I missed out on the fun earlier (bestcrappieman post). Surely that is a regular just pulling everyone's leg? Anyways, I thought it was funny.

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty ia a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin.

Speck is offline MO/MS Moderator and Fishing Legend * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Sounds like fun. Fishing with Bob on Truman is always a blast!!!!

Crazy Angler Pro Staff
    Crappie Logic Pro Staff

Post Thanks / Like

congrats you two, sounds like a great day,,,, glad the back of the boat got a couple... but as long as you get to go whoo hoo it's all fishing

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast