Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Help me out please!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Help me out please!!!

Guys, I gladly post the results of every fishing trip I take all spring and summer. I hope this has helped some of you catch more fish. I'm asking that you return the favor for me this winter.

I don't get to fish much in the fall and winter. I spend my free time hunting. There are alot of you guys who are out on the lakes all winter catching crappie so my question is this. Since your out, and your probably coming here to post results....

Could you please let me know if you see any ducks and where you saw them?

I spend hours and hours and tons of $ driving to various lakes in the state to check for ducks. If you see some ducks, please let me know guys.

Thank you in advance,

Robert

Ranger09 is offline Crappie.com 2K Star General * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Meat the last time I was down to my hunting lease in Huges County there were alot of ducks on Holdenville Lake. Saw several bunches of mallards along the banks and looked like bluebills floating out farther. Also saw several ponds with pintails, canvasbacks, redheads, and various other trash ducks within a few miles of the lake itself..not sure if this helps but its been a week or 2 now..just south of the lake is the South Canadian River with alot of wheat fields along the banks and also saw several bunches of mallards flying..will be heading back down Monday to pull my stands and ground blinds so I will let you know then what I see if any. I use to hunt this lake myself and have done very well in years past....Ranger
    Mark McGuire 918-441-1453
    Guiding on Eufaula, Tenkiller, and Ft Gibson
    Crazy Angler Pro Staff
    Fle Fly Outdoor Brandz Pro Staff & VIP Team Cordinator

Post Thanks / Like

they been killing limits over at Gibson toppers area we have found it to be a weird year our numbers are down we goose hunted yesterday and limited pretty quick and field hunted ducks day before and limited first real good field hunt for ducks this season