Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Kalins 2" Triple Tail Grub-JT Crappie Guide

Post Thanks / Like

Question Kalins 2" Triple Tail Grub-JT Crappie Guide

Hello JT, I read your post about the kalin triple tail grub and decided I would like to give them a try. I went to the Bass Pro Shop here in Savannah to get a few. The Bass Pro shop did not carry them. I also wanted to try the culprit2' tassle tail grub but they did not carry them either. I came home and looked in the cabele's catolog and could not find them there. May I ask where you get yours? Thanks for your help and anyone else that is willing to help me locate the jigs. Good Fishing To All! Jimmy S. Georgia Crappie.Com

CrappiePappy is offline Super Moderator - 2013 Man Of The Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Jimmy ....

I buy Kalins at my local tackle shop ... the Culprit's I have were all "winnings" from the last two Crappie tournaments I fished :D .

BUT - you can get them on-line :

For a look-see at Kalin's ... go to www.kalinlures.com/catalog.htm ... and click on the word "grubs" at the top of the list.
    You can purchase the Triple Threat and Salty Lunker grubs on-line for about $2.00 /10pk (+s/h) at www.outdoorsuperstore.com

For Culprits - see http://www.landbigfish.com/tacklesto...oem.cfm?ID=100 ... they're $3.29 /20pk

Hope this helps ...........luck2ya ........cp

Don G is offline Crappie.com Legend * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Default JimmyS

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyS
    Hello JT, I read your post about the kalin triple tail grub and decided I would like to give them a try. I went to the Bass Pro Shop here in Savannah to get a few. The Bass Pro shop did not carry them. I also wanted to try the culprit2' tassle tail grub but they did not carry them either. I came home and looked in the cabele's catolog and could not find them there. May I ask where you get yours? Thanks for your help and anyone else that is willing to help me locate the jigs. Good Fishing To All! Jimmy S. Georgia Crappie.Com
    The Kalin 2" is a triple "threat" grub (3 colors) and not triple tail. I believe I'm right because I use Kalin a lot and have never heard of a triple tail 2" Kalin.
    USS Intrepid CVS-11 Helicopter Squadron-3 1960-1964

When I keep my gratitude higher than my expectations I have a good day

Post Thanks / Like

Wink Kalins Grub- CP& Don G

Hello CP and Don G., Thanks for your help!I really do enjoy this site because of the great bunch of people that I have come to know by reading thier post. I feel like I know you all personaly. Sure wish I could make one of the tournaments and meet everone in person.But untill then I will just enjoy your post and learn something from each of you. Thanks again! Jimmy S. Georgia Crappie.Com.

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up Culprit Tassel Tails

You can get Culprit Crappie Baits online by going to www.culprit.com, or order by phone at (407) 656-6133. Also, be sure to try the new Swim Fin Grub. Trust me, you won't be sorry.

For more information about the Culprit Crappie Baits, go to the Articles/Tips Page.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyS
    Hello CP and Don G., Thanks for your help!I really do enjoy this site because of the great bunch of people that I have come to know by reading thier post. I feel like I know you all personaly. Sure wish I could make one of the tournaments and meet everone in person.But untill then I will just enjoy your post and learn something from each of you. Thanks again! Jimmy S. Georgia Crappie.Com.
    Hello Jimmy! I buy my Kalins at Basspro.com You can find them under soft plastics Panfish lures. I recomend Charteuse Shad or Bumble bee.
    Tight Lines!
    Jason Piper

Post Thanks / Like

Wink Kalins Grub=JT and CC

Thanks jt and crappie chaser for your help, God bless and good fishing. Jimmy S.