Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Non believer

Post Thanks / Like

Default Non believer

Clinto 12/17, on the spur of the moment I took a non believer out to Clinto to get the football experience. Needless to say he believes now! Got to the lake at 12:15 and headed home at 3:30 with 2 limits of footballs. Same as yesterday except fished different piles in 19-22fow. This year was a recent record for me, I made it out 11 times, shooting for 12 next year!

Post Thanks / Like

Good thing that you only fished 11x a year or we wouldn't have any fish left . Sounds like you have em dialed in

Post Thanks / Like

Chad, your times coming buddy. Won't be long till you are chasing kids like I am. Just keep good logs and remember everything the old farts taught ya and you'll be able to head to the lake look around a bit and figure the fish out most every time. The daylight patterns are more important than water temps. Just a tip from an old fart!

Post Thanks / Like

Great report as always fD. Now I have a question It's been bothering me and I need to ask. What's up with WC:o Me and my small brain been thinking water closet :p you know, a toilet. Dan your not talking to the toilet are you All mine says is OOOOOOOO. MERRY CHRISTMAS Thumbs Up

Post Thanks / Like

WC is my fishing buddy Walleyecrazy, back in the old days we fished ALOT together, he's a super fisherman!

Post Thanks / Like

Yea thanks to Fishless we put a lot of wood up on the wall fishing together.He taught me early season crappie patterns ,now I'm back to chasing those old marble eyes . I mainly fish Crappie from Oct Till Ice up then back to walleye. One melvern tourney we fished we never prefished went out and were hauling in 13" crappie like winter fishing and won the thing others Dan had to use his boat control to hold us on the depth at Clinton.won it also same at Pomona he was hauling crappie in so fast I didn't get a chance to wet a line putting fish in the live well for 15 min. Then sports with his Kids stopped our tourney fishing.The last tourney I fished was with Jigger At one of Dans fund raiser we had our fish By 10.30 and one a big fish pot and the tourney so we retired on top. I fished the Kansas walleye circut in the 90's. The RCL and PWT 2002and 2003 Other words Im at home on the water.

Post Thanks / Like

Now I know, thought just never crossed my mind I hope if I see either of you fishing you'll go easy on me

Post Thanks / Like

Just another case of "Old Timers" getting the best of ya