Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: OH Crap ........

Post Thanks / Like

Default OH Crap ........

IM BACK!!!

First let me start off by saying Thank You all for your patience in regards to my disapearing the last 6-10 months. As I stated in the past, life became very complicated very quickly and between my health, surgery, family, job, and moving........ it was way too much to keep in check.

I missed all my friends here greatly and feel badly about my lack of contact.........I hope you all can find it in your hearts to understand, and now that Im back on my feet I hope to try and get back into the swing of things.

Im not even sure how to catch up with all the things going on around here the past year, so Im going to take it a day at a time

Im sorry I missed the last slabfest at Dora, but I wont be missing the next SO FAIR WARNING, EXPECT CRAP on Jan 7th at Monroe...........I cant wait to see everyone!!!!!!

Sometimes life moves so fast and takes unexpected turns............. you start to really understand how special the simple things in life are and become thankful for everyday and the ones you call "family and friends"

I feel very special to have you all as my friends and am now moving toward continuing to make the moments in life.............times to remember.

Once again.........my apoligies my friends............I missed you all more then you know and cant wait to see you all again very soon.

So without further blah blah blah.................... the time has come to STRIKE FEAR into the eyes of specks throughout the state The "SLOW RIDE" has hit the water........................and LIFE IS GOOD!

Looking forward to seeing everyone on the 7th. Thanks again to you guys for your continued friendship and caring....................

HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO ALL!!!

"Many men go fishing all of their lives without knowing that it is not fish they are after".
    -Henry David Thoreau-

Post Thanks / Like

Slow Ride.....take it easy!!! Had a blast with you yesterday. Thanks again for making the drive.
    "If you do not change direction, you may end up where you are heading."

Post Thanks / Like

yeaaaaaa Glad to have you back in the saddle. Looking forward to seeing you on the 7th. Do not pay any attention to that tracker following you around Monroe like a lost puppy dog:rolleyes: Until then Merry Xmas and a Happy New Year :cheers

THE BEST TIME TO FISH IS WHEN IT'S RAINING AND WHEN IT'S NOT RAINING

Post Thanks / Like

No apoligies necessary, everyone runs into road bumps in life and you owe no one an apology for that, if so they are not true friends. Great to have ya back with us again Stu!

Post Thanks / Like

Stu, you were truly missed. As a matter of fact your name came up in about every conversation. You are and will always be an important part of the CdC family. Now, where's Chris?????

Post Thanks / Like

Well said Stu, glad to see you can get back to fishing. Looking forward to meeting you @ the slabfest.

Quote Originally Posted by CrapSlabStu View Post
    IM BACK!!!

First let me start off by saying Thank You all for your patience in regards to my disapearing the last 6-10 months. As I stated in the past, life became very complicated very quickly and between my health, surgery, family, job, and moving........ it was way too much to keep in check.

I missed all my friends here greatly and feel badly about my lack of contact.........I hope you all can find it in your hearts to understand, and now that Im back on my feet I hope to try and get back into the swing of things.

Im not even sure how to catch up with all the things going on around here the past year, so Im going to take it a day at a time

Im sorry I missed the last slabfest at Dora, but I wont be missing the next SO FAIR WARNING, EXPECT CRAP on Jan 7th at Monroe...........I cant wait to see everyone!!!!!!

Sometimes life moves so fast and takes unexpected turns............. you start to really understand how special the simple things in life are and become thankful for everyday and the ones you call "family and friends"

I feel very special to have you all as my friends and am now moving toward continuing to make the moments in life.............times to remember.

Once again.........my apoligies my friends............I missed you all more then you know and cant wait to see you all again very soon.

So without further blah blah blah.................... the time has come to STRIKE FEAR into the eyes of specks throughout the state The "SLOW RIDE" has hit the water........................and LIFE IS GOOD!

Looking forward to seeing everyone on the 7th. Thanks again to you guys for your continued friendship and caring....................

HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO ALL!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome back Stu ! ! !
    "Teach a man to fish = he can feed himself "
    "Teach the world to fish = you won't have any fish left to eat "

Post Thanks / Like

Stu is back.............Life is good............
    Rinse out the dang minner bucket:D

Post Thanks / Like

welcome back fella!! see ya at slabfest, have a good holidays hope all is well

Post Thanks / Like

Ahhhhhhhh no place like home Thanks folks!

Chris will be there on the 7th Mike...... he said its time to teach me a thing or two HA!

"Many men go fishing all of their lives without knowing that it is not fish they are after".
    -Henry David Thoreau-