Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Home from the Teezur Tourney

Post Thanks / Like

Default Home from the Teezur Tourney

Got home a little bit ago and glad to see my wife, my daughter, my dog and my computer. Don't really know where to start here, but i will try. First of all, didn't get skunked this time. Weighed three fish at 2.86 or 2.89 lbs. So, at least we showed up. Mr. Canepole, aka TOM, your one heck of a gentlemen and i truely appreciate your graciousness towards me and my son. You have one heck of a set- up there. These are the sorts of trips i want my son to have as memories for years and years. The invitation is really open when you are less busy to head my way. Tell your wife, thanks for saving me sixty bucks on my sons coat.(Inside joke). Richard Williams, i introduced myself but i don't know if you remember since you were so busy, did one heck of a job. Darryl Morris, don't shoot!!!! Good job winning the gun. Jerry Blake, what can i say? Your the same fine fellow i met back in the summer and can't thank you enough for all you do.(Thanks for the uh, eh, uh, medicine)
    :rolleyes: Cohutta, nice to meet you, take care of your wife. Edhead, without you, this wouldn't be possible. I am truely tickled to see you made it and were introduced to everyone. Thanks for all you do and all you give. Hope you make it home safely. Who am i missing?? Moose!! Nice to meet you and now i know why your posts are so long.
    :p Glad to get to stay at Canepoles place with you last night and hope you continue to posts your adventures, a little smaller posts because i only have a 21 inch monitor, but keep us posted. Take care all , i enjoyed it . I consider Tom a very fine man. Can't help but admire someone who has worked his butt off his whole life and enjoys the simple pleasures of Crappie fishing. Thanks guys, i will never forget this weekend.

ps Starting to look like a MOOSE post, but only half as long

Post Thanks / Like

Default Teezur Trip

Hey Mate:

Great to meet you and Tom AKA (Cane Pole) and your son. You have a fine son there and I am sure that he will remember the good times at KY lake for the rest of his life. I know that I still remember going down there with my father when I was his age. It was fun chatting with you and everyone and you sure are right about Tom's hospitality. He is a gentleman. I enjoyed the stay, the trip and the good times at the fish fry. Man that was some good food. And I really enjoyed the breakfast at Tom's house Saturday Morning. We all can try to catch up on some sleep.

That seafood dinner Friday night was fun also. It was great to meet all the various people. I meet more people this time than last year. So many people and so little time. LOL

Cane Pole if you are reading this I want to again thank you and your wife for letting all of us stay there with you. You have a very nice home on the lake and I envie you guys. Take care of yourself and hope you get that comallong fished and the dock working. Your wife is a good lady and I enjoyed meeting her. Take care of those grandkids and don't work too hard. I know you have a lot to do this time of the year with the leaves and all.

PS I can not get to your place from Mansard Island Resort and back in my sleep! LOL

Quote Originally Posted by fatboy
    Got home a little bit ago and glad to see my wife, my daughter, my dog and my computer. Don't really know where to start here, but i will try. First of all, didn't get skunked this time. Weighed three fish at 2.86 or 2.89 lbs. So, at least we showed up. Mr. Canepole, aka TOM, your one heck of a gentlemen and i truely appreciate your graciousness towards me and my son. You have one heck of a set- up there. These are the sorts of trips i want my son to have as memories for years and years. The invitation is really open when you are less busy to head my way. Tell your wife, thanks for saving me sixty bucks on my sons coat.(Inside joke). Richard Williams, i introduced myself but i don't know if you remember since you were so busy, did one heck of a job. Darryl Morris, don't shoot!!!! Good job winning the gun. Jerry Blake, what can i say? Your the same fine fellow i met back in the summer and can't thank you enough for all you do.(Thanks for the uh, eh, uh, medicine)
    :rolleyes: Cohutta, nice to meet you, take care of your wife. Edhead, without you, this wouldn't be possible. I am truely tickled to see you made it and were introduced to everyone. Thanks for all you do and all you give. Hope you make it home safely. Who am i missing?? Moose!! Nice to meet you and now i know why your posts are so long.
    :p Glad to get to stay at Canepoles place with you last night and hope you continue to posts your adventures, a little smaller posts because i only have a 21 inch monitor, but keep us posted. Take care all , i enjoyed it . I consider Tom a very fine man. Can't help but admire someone who has worked his butt off his whole life and enjoys the simple pleasures of Crappie fishing. Thanks guys, i will never forget this weekend.

ps Starting to look like a MOOSE post, but only half as long
    Regards,

Moose1am