Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I asked this question on the MS board, but

Post Thanks / Like

Default I asked this question on the MS board, but

if you spend anytime over there, you know about how werfless that bunch can be. Therefore, I'm seeking the help of folks like ya'll that graduated from middle school on merit rather than age maximization.

Prolly gonna need a couple of seats for the new boat and was thinking about the Tempress with the self locking seat back. Got to looking and there is:

High Back All Weather seat

Gander Mountain® > Tempress All-Weather High-Back Folding Seat - Boating > Boat Seats > Fishing Seats > Folding Fishing Seats :

And a NaviStyle High Back

Gander Mountain® > Tempress Marine NaviStyle High-Back Seat - Boating > Boat Seats > Fishing Seats > Folding Fishing Seats :

Pretty dang good bit a difference in the price at $80 vs. $130

Questions:

1) Do both have the locking hinge that keeps the seat folded while underway?

2) Since one is called "all weather" and the other is not, is one more durable than the other?

3) Anybody sit in both and know one is more or less comfortable than the other?

Wannabe...
    Wannabe...v2.0
    A lot like the old Wannabe... except with fewer bad words. And Karate chop action. But, yes, still purtier than you.

Post Thanks / Like

Is this a pop quiz? 'Cause the first two questions are answered in the product descriptions:

A) The 'All Weather' model has stainless stell hinge pins for lockdown, while the other uses a 'no pinch hinge and integrated lock'.
    B) The 'All-Weather' model has 30 oz. marine grade vinyl material (camo in Cordura fabric) while the other has 29 oz. vinyl.
    C) Haven't sat in either one, but I'd bet the 'All Weather' is more durable and practical, while the other is more comfortable.

I hope to be shopping for new seats soon myself, so if you buy either one I'd appreciate a review!

Post Thanks / Like

I think I just got called ignernt in the nicest way possible!!!!! I'll bet them OK public schools are a lot better than the MS ones, cause nary a one of the MS gewbers picked up on A or B. LOL.

Wannabe...
    Wannabe...v2.0
    A lot like the old Wannabe... except with fewer bad words. And Karate chop action. But, yes, still purtier than you.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Wannabe... View Post
    I think I just got called ignernt in the nicest way possible!!!!! I'll bet them OK public schools are a lot better than the MS ones, cause nary a one of the MS gewbers picked up on A or B. LOL.

Wannabe...
    Or the Gewber that posted it.bash

WALLY MARSHALL PRO STAFF
    CATCHIN' CRAPPIE GUIDE SERVICE
    CREEKS ROD TRANSPORT RACK
    870-307-2572

"G" is offline Super Duper Moderator - 2012 Crappie.Com Man of the year & 2018 Crappie.com Decade of Exceptional Service Awards * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

OK gewber.....Tempress seats are some of the best and most comfortable ones out there. The Tempress NaviStyle is what came on my G3 boat and they were good seats. But the SeaArk boat that I have now came with the Tempress All Weather Seats. I really like the all weather ones best, they seem to have more padding in them. Also both of these seats come with a stainless steel hinge pin in a no pinch design and they both have the integrated lock down. The Navistyles are prettier, but the All Weather are more comfortable.
    I have spent most my life fishing........the rest I wasted.
    PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER
    PICO Lures Field Rep

Post Thanks / Like

Ya'll C what I mean? Here we got a MS boy with a real answer and does he answer the question on the MS board? Nooooooo. That place is chuck full of gewbers I tell ya. Chuck full.

BTW, G....you got 12 days left before Christmas. I'm sure if you order a couple they'd be here in time for my Christmas present. I'm just saying. Charcoal and gray would be nice.

Apologies to Slab for poluting the legit board with MS ignernce.

Wannabe...
    Wannabe...v2.0

Post Thanks / Like

I think youve been busted, AND YOU THOUGHT YOU COULD GET AWAY FROM THEM

MEMBER CRAPPIE MAFIA

"G" is offline Super Duper Moderator - 2012 Crappie.Com Man of the year & 2018 Crappie.com Decade of Exceptional Service Awards * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Hey WB......PM sent
    I have spent most my life fishing........the rest I wasted.
    PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER
    PICO Lures Field Rep

Post Thanks / Like

I'll have to Agree with Mr. G. on the seats.
    Allatoona Bandit

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Wannabe... View Post
    I think I just got called ignernt in the nicest way possible!!!!!
    Nope, wouldn do it! I just figured maybe you was one of them geezers and therefor unable to read the fine print without readin glasses, which were most likely misplaced sometime last week... :p

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast