Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: went christmas shopping for daughtr in law at STK

Post Thanks / Like

Default went christmas shopping for daughtr in law at STK

this was one of the best shopping days ever. My son fishes for green fish. She likes the cs. Well enough said i got her a limit of cs to day in about 3 &1/2 hrs. I fished around chick rock area. Not many on jigs they wanted a minnow on it. 6 were over 13inc,to 13&3/4. Good fish for that pond. Had a good day. 19 to 25 ft. Most on 1/4oz head right off bottom with swimming minnow body. Good report beagle. Glad you had a good day also. It is a ball when it comes togather. Will try and get her anouther sac before CHRISTMAS. IF I DONT GET BACK ON BEFORE CHRISTMAS THE BEST TO ALL CDC PEOPLE. GOD BLESS

Post Thanks / Like

Good report Newt.Glad u got her some crappie.

Post Thanks / Like

Sounds like you caught a few deals.
    Give someone a fish and you feed them for a day; teach someone to fish and you feed them for life.
    Matthew 5:19 "Come, follow me," Jesus said, "and I will make you fishers of men."

Post Thanks / Like

nice going Newt, sonds like a pretty good day, I seen a bunch of boats up by the power line west of the bridge (rouark) and a couple boats on the south side, glad you got a mess for sure.... later man

Post Thanks / Like

Way to go, newt. You have my vote!

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty ia a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin.