Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Stockton Report, on this day,date,time as it were

Post Thanks / Like

Default Stockton Report, on this day,date,time as it were

Had plans for Darrell and I this day, he called and his Brother in law had an emergency, I had told him when he retired things might come up he would have to help Roy with, so not a problem,,,, only problem was he called at 6:36 I got over it,,,, told Miss Sharon think I will go anyway, so I did.

Now got to the lake at 10 ish. got to the spot I wanted at 10:15 and zip and pip not a bite, Moved to some brush in little sac river. 25 ft of water, and It became evedent I picked a good spot, at 11:45 I had number 15 and was on the way to the ramp, with quite a smile on my fat, cold, wet. yes wet, it rained a bit. not bad though. called Darrell to report and he was like man, what the pinapple upsidedown is with that,,,, that is nice I said....

anyway... BUCKWHEAT THIS ONE IS FOR YOUName:  004.jpg
Views: 323
Size:  24.6 KB AND the reason well Buckey knows...
    now report is as follows... water 46dg. jig chartruse/silver(kinda). depth 25 ft. of water, go to bottom raise up and do the Truman slow up and bam. they knocked the crap out of it,,, fought like white bass, dove , drove,and tail walked a bit... I liked that part. cloudy all day, light wind, rain off and on but not verry heavy.

Name:  002.jpg
Views: 323
Size:  52.8 KBName:  003.jpg
Views: 328
Size:  48.7 KB

Post Thanks / Like

Good story, good report, good fishes and good pics. Glad you had yourself a good day Beagle, hope everything is ok for Darrell.

Post Thanks / Like

Congrats on a GREAT day on the water!

Post Thanks / Like

Nice reeeport, nice fish!

Post Thanks / Like

Nice fish may be on Stockton next week did you put in off CC? Not real familiar with lake usually once a year or so fish out of marina off 215 but that is July. Any tips?

Post Thanks / Like

What a great day! Big thick looking fish too.......those will eat very well. Congrats!
    We do not want the gift of a fish; neither do we expect a lesson on fishing; what we direly need is a chance to fish

Post Thanks / Like

do just like you would in july, they are everywhere now, deep shallow and inbetween, brush is good now, so is trees in 15 ft of water. some of the docks arround mutton creek are pretty good.... holler when you get in the area I will try to meet and greet and help locate a school or two.....
    Quote Originally Posted by ripnlips View Post
    Nice fish may be on Stockton next week did you put in off CC? Not real familiar with lake usually once a year or so fish out of marina off 215 but that is July. Any tips?

Post Thanks / Like

great report as alway's beagle! sound's like a fun relaxing accident free day for ya! wtg buddy! great pic's
    why do today what you can put off til tomorrow, go fishing instead!!!

Post Thanks / Like

yes Jeff it was a real good day, when I pulled the plug not a drop of water ran out,,,, yea!!! and the fish were biting

Post Thanks / Like

Good job on a great day, congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast