Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Hey Zeke

chaunc is offline 2014 Crappie.com Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Hey Zeke

I'll be fishing shenango on wednesday morning. You're welcome to join me at 7:30 AM, at the launch. Leave your boat home. I'll pick up some bait too. If they're hitting shallow, we might not need much bait. Let me know if you can make it or not.

Post Thanks / Like

chaunc,
    Sounds good. How long do you usually fish? I would need to head back home about 2:00 so I could be home around 4:00.

Post Thanks / Like

We did alright today. We finished the day with 50 crappies, that we kept and had too many throwbacks to count. Fished shallow, deep, and in-between :D and Zeke caught fish everywhere. He found the hot color at 1:00 and was unstoppable after that. Here's a picture with the catch.

Post Thanks / Like

Now Chaunc, tell the truth ! You caught most of them ? Zeke what is the hot color there? Looks like you guys had a good day! Talked to a guy that is fishing Pymuting and is hammerin at the ****** thought I would tell were! wrong! Zeke you have to mail me your map first. Hope to get my boat back on Thursday. Its killing me not to have it. See ya Saturday, Zimmy

Post Thanks / Like

Just got finished filleting the fish from today. They sure were some nice fish. Here is a picture to whet your appetites.

I had a pretty good guide today. I think he must have fished the lake a couple times before. Maybe you will recognize him for this picture.

And Zimmy, as far as the map goes, I will probably have to raise the price now that I added a few more spots to it today.:D

I had a great day fishing today. The weather was beautiful. I really enjoyed talking with Smitty and exchanging fishing stories. Catching fish was a bonus. It was a good day to be on the water.
    Last edited by Zeke; 04-30-2006 at 05:44 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Man, that's one shady character:D . I can still keep my identity a secret Great time fishin wit ya kid.:p

Post Thanks / Like

chaunc,
    The picture quality is not very good because it was taken with my $59 camera. Nevertheless, we know who you are.

zimmy,
    You are right about chaunc catching more fish than me. But, what do you expect? He had the front seat all day. I had a tough time trying to cast over his shoulder to where the fish were.:D

BTW- I talked to several other fishermen who fished Shenango yesterday, too, and didn't catch fish. The ones who were "rippin lips" were KCA members. The moral of the story is:
    "If you want to catch more crappie....join the Keystone Crappie Association."
    Last edited by Zeke; 04-20-2006 at 04:52 PM.