Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Guess 3rd is better than 4th

Post Thanks / Like

Default Guess 3rd is better than 4th

Well ol Trent dun come in third, so I guess he can go back ta doin what he do best, Makin Babies :p

Post Thanks / Like

At least he will get to play in the bowl game. More than you can say for Dyer ! I would like to see RG3's stats if he played in the SEC !

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle BS View Post
    At least he will get to play in the bowl game. More than you can say for Dyer ! I would like to see RG3's stats if he played in the SEC !
    I 2nd that Rofl ROLL TIDE ROLL
    Alan
    ------------------
    Tight Lines to all
    Roll Tide Roll

Post Thanks / Like

The trophy was a popularity vote this year. It was not based on who is the best player. The whole year richardson was back and forth from first to 3rd and every time someone else lost he would move up a little, then someone else would move ahead when they were doing good until they lost, then Richardson would move back up. The whole time these other teams were beating up on nobodies, Richardson was putting up good numbers against SEC defenses. Everyone was on the RG3 bus because he was from Baylor and they wanted to see a player from a nobody team win. It is sort of like when people root for the underdog because they want soeone else to win. ESPN overhyped Texas to be a good team so that if Baylor won RG would get even more votes. They beat a way overrated Texas team and it was enough to seal the trophy for him. I guess it is a good thing he played in another conference or he would not have won it. Richardson was the more deserving player of the trophy.