Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Try this site for Crappie Condos

Post Thanks / Like

Talking Try this site for Crappie Condos

WWW.CATCHCRAPPIE.COM..........This man has made many.

Also go to the Texas Fishing Forum web site and once your in go to the Crappie page. There's information from condos to everything related to and about crappie fishing. Use their search engine for the site and see for yourself. Right now I've got about 50 5 gallon buckets for condo use. Will make mine like the man on the first web site above. And mine will be in places where there isn't much cover at all. I might even show Moose.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Hey Larry

Thanks for the link mate

www.catchcrappie.com

Hey I finally got a 10ft long Richard Williams Graphite Crappie Pole. I was lucky and won it at the drawing. I cant' wait to fish with it. Didn't do any good at the tournament. Well fill you in on all the things when I see you next time or we talk on the phone.

Are you still going to fish this winter? Maybe if the winds die down we can still do some more fishing together.

I am taking Sunday off and resting up.

KY Lake was rough on Saturday and Friday. Winds were out of the NW and the spot I wanted to fish was just too windy and the waves were 2ft tall. Could not hold the boat in that wind and didn't have time to hit the other spot that I was looking to fish. But next time I go down there I will know where to go when the winds are out of the North. Lesson leaned and I won't make the same mistake again.

There were some nice fish caught. Largest crappie went 2.04lbs and it was a stocky fat fish. All the fish were plump and in excellent conditions. If you had been there you would have had a good time catching fish.

Quote Originally Posted by Larry-Southern Indiana
    WWW.CATCHCRAPPIE.COM..........This man has made many.

Also go to the Texas Fishing Forum web site and once your in go to the Crappie page. There's information from condos to everything related to and about crappie fishing. Use their search engine for the site and see for yourself. Right now I've got about 50 5 gallon buckets for condo use. Will make mine like the man on the first web site above. And mine will be in places where there isn't much cover at all. I might even show Moose.
    Regards,

Moose1am