Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Truman 12/11

Post Thanks / Like

Default Truman 12/11

Headed to the Creek this morning with Duncan to find it frozen so we put in at Sparrowfoot and headed to the quarry, it was plumb full of people but we managed to slide in and caught two nice limits. Saw Bob and Jackb as we were leaving and saw MoQuack at the ramp with engine troubles,Hope i helped ya get on the water Buddy. All fish were 10-13 with acouple that were pushing 14. Blue and Chart. 10-11 feet down over and around brush and they wanted it dead still.Couldnt ask for better weather or company it was a fine day.

Name:  013 (600 x 450).jpg
Views: 314
Size:  53.9 KB
    There will be days when the fishing is better than one's most optimistic forecast, others when it is far worse. Either is a gain over just staying home.

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up

Looks like I went to the wrong place Bob must have been moving spots! I thought about going to the fish bowl, decided not to though. Congrats on the nice limits!!!! It was a wonderful day to be on the water! santa

Post Thanks / Like

From what Bob was saying, he had started out at Bucksaw, went to the creek, and then the quarry, so he pretty much fished the entire Grand.

Probably the best bunch of fish I've ever caught in the Q. They were all big and had shoulders and full bellies.

Good time for sure. cheers

Post Thanks / Like

I dont ever fish Bucksaw when I go fishing at Truman and its high time I did. I'm gonna have to venture over there. Those fish you guys are catching are beasts.

Post Thanks / Like

Beats working!
    Kevin Rogers-

Post Thanks / Like

We wound up with some very nice fish. Thanks for the info on the color combo. We prolly caught equal number on blk/char and blue/char. You are right. They wanted it dead still.

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty ia a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin.

Post Thanks / Like

Good job fellas!!!

gabowman is offline Super Moderator * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Sounds like theyre biting good over there. Water frozen huh,....how cold is the soft water? Congrats on your catch and your trip.Thumbs Up
    Health nuts are going to feel stupid someday, lying in hospitals dying of nothing.

Post Thanks / Like

Sure was a nice day on the water,It was froze up the river this morning so we hit one bluff and picked up a couple of limits on Pomme,but they were'nt the hogs you boys were catching.Congrats on the fish.

Depends on the season. but between Warrensburg Mo and south Louisiana is a good place to look
    Post Thanks / Like

thanks for the zip tie little redneck fix'n and we were off. we caught a nice limit as well. nice to meet yall
    In our government-controlled schools we are taught that Lincoln was our greatest president because his war ended slavery and saved the Union. As usual, the other side of the story – the side that reflects poorly on the government – somehow gets lost. – Richard J. Maybury, The Abe Lincoln Hoax

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast