Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Midwest Crappie

barrelslime is offline Moderator White Bass/Striper/Hybrid Forum * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Midwest Crappie

Hey Russ, when are the series 9 videos going to be up on your web site?
    I love your show, and the format. Hope its soon. :o
    Personal Best 17 1/2"
    " Let us endeavor so to live, that when we come to die, even the undertaker will be sorry." Mark Twain

Post Thanks / Like

how can you see series 1-7,I miss them. Just found series 8 a few weeks ago?
    God Demonstrated his love for us. Romans 5:8

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by genec View Post
    how can you see series 1-7,I miss them. Just found series 8 a few weeks ago?
    x2

barrelslime is offline Moderator White Bass/Striper/Hybrid Forum * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

You have to purchase them. I think you can get them from crappie stuff .com or Russ' web site will link you there.
    Or there are a lot of episodes at
    Fishing TV Show Directory | MyOutdoorTV.com
    Personal Best 17 1/2"
    " Let us endeavor so to live, that when we come to die, even the undertaker will be sorry." Mark Twain

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks barrelslime.
    God Demonstrated his love for us. Romans 5:8

shipahoy41 is offline Crappie.com Legend - 2022 Crappie.com Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

I like his series too and see old episodes there too.
    Aquatic Species Removal Engineer.
    May God be with you. Keep CALM and STAY ANCHORED with your faith.

Post Thanks / Like

I wanna see one like "Lake X". One guy, one lake he has never been on, With more emphasis on how to, rather than footage of them catching fish. I hope fishing tv never gets where hunting tv is now. P.S. Please leave out the, I'm swimming this "brand name" bait throughout this area I found using my "brand name" graph, this "brand name" line is like something NASA has been keeping top secret. I would have never felt this this without this "brand name" rod," Etc Etc. Make it something I can go back to and use, rather than watch one time, see you guys fish visual standing timber on one of the top ten crappie lakes in the USA. I know this sounds bad, I wanna get better and I'm sure I'm not the only one. I realize sponsors pay the bills, but is it not enough to see it on your hat, shirt, boat, truck etc etc.
    "I'll live and die a fisherman."Calling John the Fisherman.."

Post Thanks / Like

I wanna see one like "Lake X". One guy, one lake he has never been on, With more emphasis on how to, rather than footage of them catching fish. I hope fishing tv never gets where hunting tv is now. P.S. Please leave out the, I'm swimming this "brand name" bait throughout this area I found using my "brand name" graph, this "brand name" line is like something NASA has been keeping top secret. I would have never felt this this without this "brand name" rod," Etc Etc. Make it something I can go back to and use, rather than watch one time, see you guys fish visual standing timber on one of the top ten crappie lakes in the USA. I know this sounds bad, I wanna get better and I'm sure I'm not the only one. I realize sponsors pay the bills, but is it not enough to see it on your hat, shirt, boat, truck etc etc.

x 100,000,000,000,000,000

Post Thanks / Like

It does get old constantly hearing "this blah blah pole is soo sensitive". "I'm using this blah blah jig". "This blah blah net is soo great". Is this helping me become a better crappie fishermen?? The answer is NOOOOPE! Fun to watch with my tv on mute, but improvement to fishing knowledge is a big fat zero. That's why I prefer to read fishing books. I would love to see an actual informative crappie fishing show that explains depth, time of year, water temp, technique...etc. without all of the other mumbo jumbo. So, I guess what I'm trying to say is Slab inc I agree with you 110%. I'm not buying in to all that stuff. Sorry, hope this post doesnt turn any brows. Just my .02.

gabowman is offline Super Moderator * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

I dont really care for all the brand name stuff advertised either but I do like knowing jig size, colors used, depths, etc., etc., and the name of baits being used and how they are being fished. I know there has to be a certain amount of advertising and that goes hand in hand with sponsorships but details of the "how-to's" would be much better info for fishermen trying to learn rather than just seeing fish getting caught. I also understand the use of guides so a show can be made in a timely manner. Just put alot more emphasis on the why's & how-to's rather than the fish catching.Thumbs Up
    Health nuts are going to feel stupid someday, lying in hospitals dying of nothing.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast