Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hi tek

Post Thanks / Like

Default Hi tek

I had a post deleted because I said I didn't like hi tek rod holders because the didn't support sides of rod enough, they need a wrench to adjust and remove, and the looked like somthing I slapped together in my garage, I thought anyone could post their opinion If it was just that!!!! guess not because Hi Tek Pays Crappie . com to see that no one talks bad about their product!!!!!
    Mine's bigger than yours!!!

Post Thanks / Like

There are some things I don't like also, so if you don't like HI-TEK rod holders what kind do you like ?? and why ?? I sort of like them and the CS that goes with them also, but also use others on my boat along with them,
    PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER

Post Thanks / Like

In on one. Lol
    "I'll live and die a fisherman."Calling John the Fisherman.."

Post Thanks / Like

Harleyboy, I sold my hi teks and bought 4 sets of driftmasters t250h.... way better!!!

Post Thanks / Like

oh yea why... I had a rod fall out of my hi teks more than once while long lineing and this will not happen with driftmaster. also they look better to me. well made

Post Thanks / Like

Yes I have some Driftmasters on the front of my boat, Hi-teks on back, and Drifts on the side, Lol, Will I never stop buying , just how I have mine set-up for my kind of fishing & buddy,
    PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mybigcrappie View Post
    I had a post deleted because I said I didn't like hi tek rod holders because the didn't support sides of rod enough, they need a wrench to adjust and remove, and the looked like somthing I slapped together in my garage, I thought anyone could post their opinion If it was just that!!!! guess not because Hi Tek Pays Crappie . com to see that no one talks bad about their product!!!!!
    As well it should have been. That thread had more than run its course and the moderators had asked once earlier in the thread that no one trash a specific company's product. I assure you Scott doesn't pay anyone to use or defend his products. That's a big statement to make about someone in a public forum without details to back it up.

Post Thanks / Like

I think we all understand, Hi-Tek sucks, Driftmaster rules! Thanks for your opinion. I am sure Driftmaster makes a quality product or they would not have been in business as long as they have. I have used them before but they are just not for me.

I guess I could raise the price another $25 per set and spit polish them but I choose not too to give the end user a quality product at a fair price. And I will keep providing a product that needs a wrench for adjustment because I have been a user of knobs and wingnuts in the past with less than desirable results. If Hi-Tek holders are not for you that is perfectly fine with me. I have never found one product that was a perfect fit for everyone. That is why there are several different manufacturers for different products. As far as "paying" crappie.com, that is getting a little personal. I am a supporter of the website (as are other people and company's) because it is NORMALLY a good place to go and learn and discuss things. I doubt the little bit of money I pay entitles me to special treatment.

By the way, I have a model that has taller sides that are not on the website yet. I wish you success and many happy days of fishing with your new purchase.
    Last edited by Hitek; 12-09-2011 at 09:41 AM.
    Scott Echols
    Hi-Tek Stuff
    Crazy Angler Tackle

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by callshy View Post
    I think we all understand, Hi-Tek sucks, Driftmaster rules! Thanks for your opinion. I am sure Driftmaster makes a quality product or they would not have been in business as long as they have.

I guess I could raise the price another $25 per set and spit polish them but I choose not too to give the end user a quality product at a fair price. And I will keep providing a product that needs a wrench for adjustment because I have been a user of knobs and wingnuts in the past with less than desirable results. If Hi-Tek holders are not for you that is perfectly fine with me. I have never found one product that was a perfect fit for everyone. That is why there are several different manufacturers for different products. As far as "paying" crappie.com, that is getting a little personal. I am a supporter of the website (as are other people and company's) because it is NORMALLY a good place to go and learn and discuss things. I doubt the little bit of money I pay entitles me to special treatment.

By the way, I have a model that has taller sides that are not on the website yet. I wish you success and many happy days of success with your new purchase.
    Well said.

Post Thanks / Like

I sell all of the most common brands, and I am totally unbiased on the subject, BUT, nobody should get a post deleted when they have tried a product and found it to be unsatisfactory. He stated WHY he didn't like them, AFTER using them. He has his RIGHT to his opinion, and should share that with the forum members so that we can get the pros AND cons on a product. I WANT to hear personal experiences with a product, it helps us all make informed decisions on OUR purchases. Telling the truth about your experience with a product doesn't call for having your post deleted. I didn't read the thread, but it sounds innocent to me, from what was said here. I'm sure there is probably more to it. Ive found the moderators to be very fair in their decisions to delete something, but EVERYBODY can make a mistake, even moderators. Being a super moderator doesn't make you super human or anything does it? JMHO

BRM
    We only sell the Best. Ranger, Xpress, Yamaha, Suzuki, Tohatsu.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast