Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Crappie World magazine

Post Thanks / Like

Default Crappie World magazine

I know their service is the pits when it comes to delivery of the magazine. Most times I have to call them. Well I've been waiting for my fall issue which as probably been on the news stands a couple months. Called their customer service and their headquarters today. Guess what, the phones are out of service. Well hopefully they are belly up for good! I probably have a couple years left on my subscription, but I hope they never print another magazine. Only so much you can put up with.

Post Thanks / Like

I called them a couple of weeks ago and they sent me the fall subscription. Always willing to send it. Was wondering if that is standard operating procedure.

Post Thanks / Like

There's so much info on the web, I'm not sure how any magazine manages to stay in business these days.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ranger R61 View Post
    I called them a couple of weeks ago and they sent me the fall subscription. Always willing to send it. Was wondering if that is standard operating procedure.
    Do you remember what phone # you used? The numbers from my Summer 2011 issue for customer service and the headquarters don't work.

Post Thanks / Like

It's a shame this small magazine can't make it. I called them couple of months ago to get my fall mag., and asked why I didn't get anything back in spring.They are only sending out 4 mags. a year and most time I call after the news stand one comes out. Used to get 7 copies per year, and I got 2 this year. I like the magazine as good as F&S.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Shellback View Post
    Do you remember what phone # you used? The numbers from my Summer 2011 issue for customer service and the headquarters don't work.
    Got this off the web site. Called yesterday but after 5. Hours are 9-5 Central time.
    Customer Service:

Post Thanks / Like

[QUOTE=Pepop;1717126]Got this off the web site. Called yesterday but after 5. Hours are 9-5 Central time.
    Customer Service:
    800.554.1999[/QUOTE

That's a number I used. Says it can't be reached from my calling area? Don't know what that means.

Post Thanks / Like

[QUOTE=Shellback;1717148]
    Quote Originally Posted by Pepop View Post
    Got this off the web site. Called yesterday but after 5. Hours are 9-5 Central time.
    Customer Service:
    800.554.1999[/QUOTE

That's a number I used. Says it can't be reached from my calling area? Don't know what that means.
    Well just for the Heck of it I tried calling from Illinois phone, my phone gives message saying call cannot be completed,plse try again well tried later & get same message so they must have phones disconnected or ??????Doh
    I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.....

PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER

Post Thanks / Like

File a complaint here, Internet Crime Complaint Center (IC3) | Home and YES it does work!!!

Post Thanks / Like

I dont think anything in the fall issue is new. set down to read it, could not find a new article or pic in mag. just rehash of old stuff

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast