Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Truman 12-4

Post Thanks / Like

Default Truman 12-4

Went down Truman way with Crappie Nightmare. Had a good cold day, fished most of the day. Fished in the Sparrowfoot area. Caught fish it 3-8ft of water, Bobby Garland minnow minders silver/chart was best, other colors worked if you liked them. Pattern was if you hit them on the head with it, they'd get mad and bite it. Weighed best 7, had 1lb average, so no tournament fish, so they're gonna be eaten. Full of shad, eggs, and happy to fight. Caught mix of white and black crappie, but the white crappie were the big fish today. Wished all day that I had brought my boots instead of tennis shoes, next time. Good day, hope to have many more like it.

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Glad you guys came down and had a good trip. Wish i could have got out this morning. Will catch up with you on the water I am sure before the lake freezes.

Speck is online now MO/MS Moderator and Fishing Legend * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Looks like a fine mess. Are you taking fish filleting lessons from Beagle?Hands ClappingThumbs Up

Crazy Angler Pro Staff
    Crappie Logic Pro Staff

Post Thanks / Like

looks great, congrats

Post Thanks / Like

Yeah it was pretty tough Jared, thought maybe we'd run into you today.

Hey Speck, Beagle is a role model of mine.

Post Thanks / Like

would not have liked being out there in tennis shoes today,we were insulated top to bottom and dang glad to.but you got a good mess for your troubles.Congrats.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mduncan62 View Post
    Good day, hope to have many more like it.
    I hope you do too!

And I hope I have some like it too!

Post Thanks / Like

Good job Duncan.Dont know how the Nightmare put up with ya whining about your toes being cold that long. He must be more easy going than me.:D Glad you guys had a good day and am looking forwards to meeting ya up there next week. Bring your boots this time cuase i will have no mercy on ya if ya dont.
    There will be days when the fishing is better than one's most optimistic forecast, others when it is far worse. Either is a gain over just staying home.

Post Thanks / Like

nice going and I see grasshopper you learn well, keep up the good work and next time you and nightmare sway shoes off and on the day,,,,, remember walks far woman,,,,, nice looking mess of fish. tournament fish go farther in the skillet than the non tournament fish.

Post Thanks / Like

Yeah, I was complaining a bit about the feet, and these stupid bass pro slip bobbers. Threading those bobbers with frozen hands is darn near impossible. I'll be buying the good stuff from now on. I agree Beagle, those big fillets cook up nicely! And the boots will be on from now on!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast