Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Dec. 3 Stockton lake tournament

Post Thanks / Like

Default Dec. 3 Stockton lake tournament

I just wanted to thank you guys for making us feel welcome. I really enjoyed meeting all of you and visiting after the tournament, what a great group of guys. If I can get call switched I hope to be able to fish the next one. Congrats Brad and Jim, well done.

Post Thanks / Like

Sorry I missed it but looking forward to the next one and hope to meet you then.

Post Thanks / Like

Are they going to post the results?

Post Thanks / Like

It was great to meet everybody - ALL of you are troopers!!! It was miserable conditions starting with wind, lots of it, and then rain.

Looking forward to the next tourney in a couple of weeks. If you are looking for a good time this club is a great place to be. It will expose you to tournament fishing, in a noninvasive way, and great people to visit with afterward. If you show up you will learn a lot and have a great time!

Brad
    Can You Find, "LIMITVILLE!!!" :D

Post Thanks / Like

Sorry I could not make it guys, was stuck in bed all day still sick. I feel for ya though that rain and wind was nasty, from what I saw through the window of the bedroom. One of these days we might get lucky and not have as much bad weather for one of these, hahahahahahha