Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: papasage

papasage is offline Crappie.com 2011 Man of the Year & Moderator GA * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Default papasage

BlackshearGal1,how is the fishing on the lake . debating on weather to go there or the river tomorrow . got a familey reunion today .the fishing good at night i could go this afternoon maby .sleep tomorrow :D . papasage
    retired and now i will always fish

Post Thanks / Like

hi papasage- haven't fished since last Sunday. Our boats are out of the water because of the drawdown - no water in front of our dock for at least 15 feet!! The power dam pulled water most of the day yesterday on into last night. (Easy to tell by looking at the surface of the water). We called around 8:30 pm last night and the guy told us it was to maintain the level- looks might low to me. Hope to get on the water one day this week just to look around and maybe find that "honey hole"!lo
    We're planing to fish a farm pond in the area this afternoon. let you know how it goes.l
    BlackshearGal1

papasage is offline Crappie.com 2011 Man of the Year & Moderator GA * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

yes the lake will be down for all this month for dock repairs . you must be in linklon pinch . had a salesman that had a shop he called on in cordale . the shop owner lived in a cabin there that belonged to a frind of his . i think he went to savannah or brunswick . the salesman is retired now on disability . he liked it over there . when he was down there they would go out to the bars and play his guitar . got another boat running today . still got a little more work to do on the motor befor i take it to big waters . it is a 65 hp on a 15 ft. cimmaron bass boat . hope to try it this weekin . maby at the river it is onley 10 miles to where i put in . papasage

Post Thanks / Like

i put jimmy and his fish on my pick album on the brag board. did you find it

Post Thanks / Like

my picks are on page 5 and 5 picks down doubleclick on the pick of my boat and it will bring the rest of my picks up i have on there .

Post Thanks / Like

Wink Pictures

Hello Papasage, Yes I did find the picture. Was there a way to put my name there? If not it's ok Thanks for doing it for me. Hope all is well with you and faybaby, Take care and God Bless Jimmy S.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyS
    Hello Papasage, Yes I did find the picture. Was there a way to put my name there? If not it's ok Thanks for doing it for me. Hope all is well with you and faybaby, Take care and God Bless Jimmy S.
    i thought it was i will see. what i can do .

Post Thanks / Like

Wink picture

Papasage, thanks, don't go to to much trouble. I know you are busy. Thanks Jimmy

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyS
    Papasage, thanks, don't go to to much trouble. I know you are busy. Thanks Jimmy
    no trouble i needed to take the boat out any way . this is a bragboard and that old boat isent any thing to brag about . :D

Post Thanks / Like

Wink Boat on brag board

Papasage, We take pride in what we have, If it takes you fishing and brings you back with no trouble what more can we want? Thanks for posting my picture for me. Hope it dosen't break the board. I am like popeye the sailor man, I am what I am and that's all I am ever going to be, Toot Toot ! That is until Jesus comes . Thanks again my friend, Jimmy S.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast