Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Do-It Molds looking for your help

Post Thanks / Like

Default Do-It Molds looking for your help

Hey guys Do-It Molds is looking for some input. If you have used there molds or products and have questions about how to do new things with them watch this clip. Tom and Jerry - YouTube For example "When I use the powder paint it chips, what should I do"? Go to there Facebook page Do-It Molds and type your comment.

Just your comment only, can help out hundreds of people that make their own lures.

Post Thanks / Like

Wow, Really????? I emailed them on the 10th of Oct, didn't hear anything back so forwarded the same message on the 23rd of October. They finally email me the 24 Oct and say it's been sent to the appropriate personnel. Well here it is Dec 2nd and still no answer yet.

They put Submit your comments on Facebook which alot of folks don't use, but don't put the same thing on the main web site.

But thanks for posting this as it reminds me to forward the message back to them again.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Fatman View Post
    Wow, Really????? I emailed them on the 10th of Oct, didn't hear anything back so forwarded the same message on the 23rd of October. They finally email me the 24 Oct and say it's been sent to the appropriate personnel. Well here it is Dec 2nd and still no answer yet.

They put Submit your comments on Facebook which alot of folks don't use, but don't put the same thing on the main web site.

But thanks for posting this as it reminds me to forward the message back to them again.
    Fatman what was the question you sent them, maybe I can help out?

Post Thanks / Like

Fatman post on the jig tying forum and you will get a response.