Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Woodsgoat tries to Score

Post Thanks / Like

Default Woodsgoat tries to Score

Coming home tonight and a dang woodsgoat tried a collision with my Ram truck. Didn't work out so well for the woodsgoat and my ram didn't suffer a dent or scratch. It was funny watching that stupid idiot flopping all around trying to get away doing twists and turns that I have never seen a woodsgoat do before.

After it was all over, I got very angry at the thought of another worthless animal that was placed on this earth with the sole purpose in life to run out in front of My truck. I mean out of all the people in the world this particular bunghole runs out in front of, it has to be the one person who hates him more than any other person in the world. This is the 4th woodgoat in the past 6 years that has tried a crazy stunt like this. Only one actually did some damage. the others just won't good enough or just won't tuff enough. I figgered bucks were only stupid during the rut but I was wrong. They are stupid all the time. All woodsgoats are stupid all the time and don't deserve to be here.CF
    The Original Woodsgoat Hater
    2011 NWR Bash Yellow Perch Champion

Post Thanks / Like

Dang CF sounds like you and the ram need to keep riding around. Your odds of taking out more of them woodsgoats looks purdy good. RAM TOUGH. Thumbs Up
    You Just Can't Fix Stupid !!!!!!