Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Reelfoot lake on the blogs page

Post Thanks / Like

Default Reelfoot lake on the blogs page

All, I don't know who is all looking at or using the blog page but i have put a few up there about Reelfoot lake. There are links to guides and water levels, i will keep working on this to add more links so I'm trying to make this a one stop shop for Reelfoot lake. In other words you could look on there to find just about anything for Reelfoot and making your plans for your trip. Just take a look and see what you all think.
    Thanks,
    Lynn

Juiced Up Baits Pro Staff
    K2 Coolers Pro Staff
    Mike's Custom Crappie Jigs Pro Staff

barrelslime is offline Moderator White Bass/Striper/Hybrid Forum * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Lynn I think it looks great. Theres a lot of work and great information in your blog. Keep it up. I personally LOVE fishing Reelfoot Lake. Thanks for the effort.
    Personal Best 17 1/2"
    " Let us endeavor so to live, that when we come to die, even the undertaker will be sorry." Mark Twain

Post Thanks / Like

Thank you!

Juiced Up Baits Pro Staff
    K2 Coolers Pro Staff
    Mike's Custom Crappie Jigs Pro Staff

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for this information. I've been wanting to fish Reelfoot for years but have never been there. Hard to drive past KY and Barkley to get there. I need to make a better effort to get there in 2012.

BW
    Blue Water LED, LLC - www.bluewaterled.com
    Blue Water Jeff - 1-800-221-2583

barrelslime is offline Moderator White Bass/Striper/Hybrid Forum * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Water LED View Post
    Thanks for this information. I've been wanting to fish Reelfoot for years but have never been there. Hard to drive past KY and Barkley to get there. I need to make a better effort to get there in 2012.

BW
    If you go to the Foot you will come back again....and again.....and again.....................
    Personal Best 17 1/2"
    " Let us endeavor so to live, that when we come to die, even the undertaker will be sorry." Mark Twain