PDA

View Full Version : Reelfoot lake on the blogs page

crappie4me2
11-30-2011, 06:56 PM
All, I don't know who is all looking at or using the blog page but i have put a few up there about Reelfoot lake. There are links to guides and water levels, i will keep working on this to add more links so I'm trying to make this a one stop shop for Reelfoot lake. In other words you could look on there to find just about anything for Reelfoot and making your plans for your trip. Just take a look and see what you all think.
Thanks,
Lynn

barrelslime
11-30-2011, 07:07 PM
Lynn I think it looks great. Theres a lot of work and great information in your blog. Keep it up. I personally LOVE fishing Reelfoot Lake. Thanks for the effort.

crappie4me2
11-30-2011, 07:25 PM
Thank you!

Blue Water LED
11-30-2011, 08:22 PM
Thanks for this information. I've been wanting to fish Reelfoot for years but have never been there. Hard to drive past KY and Barkley to get there. I need to make a better effort to get there in 2012.

BW

barrelslime
11-30-2011, 08:28 PM
Thanks for this information. I've been wanting to fish Reelfoot for years but have never been there. Hard to drive past KY and Barkley to get there. I need to make a better effort to get there in 2012.

BW
If you go to the Foot you will come back again....and again.....and again.....................