Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Please another quick question on the G3 boats

Post Thanks / Like

Default Please another quick question on the G3 boats

After the response about the G3 Dlx Jon, I decided to get it then ran into trouble seeing the G3 Eagle 175 PF. I am taken with how convenient the minnow bucket is located and that water pumps through it and then the front live well is right there too. They make a insulated small rectangle shape minnow bucket for the back using a little strap to secure it and the huge live well under the seats. I am planning on getting the G3 Eagle 175PF, unless I learn something I don't like really soon.

Anyone have an opinion on this boat? The way it rides? anything please.

Link to the boat... http://g3boats.com/EagleSeries/default.php

Thanks again,

Skip

Peak Vise Dealer
    Tying Materials, Chenille and Hackle
    For Pictures of my Crystal, Nylon/Rayon or
    New Age Chenille Please PM Me! Also I
    have the Saltwater Neck Hackle and some
    colors of Marabou plus other things!

Speck is offline MO/MS Moderator and Fishing Legend * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Go for it. You only live once and you can't take it with you.

Crazy Angler Pro Staff
    Crappie Logic Pro Staff

Post Thanks / Like

I would try to get them to upgrade the Fishfinder from the Garmin 85 that comes stock with the G3 boats mine barely lasted a year. Other than that it looks like a great boat.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ejones1961
    I would try to get them to upgrade the Fishfinder from the Garmin 85 that comes stock with the G3 boats mine barely lasted a year. Other than that it looks like a great boat.
    I have a Lowrance LMS 480 on my pontoon that will be moved over to the new boat and I also have a X-100c for the front so I am set up on that, but thanks for the tip.

Peak Vise Dealer

mehill10 Guest

I have a G3 1652 boat had it for 2 years it ride good i have not found anything i don't like about the boat i have a 25 yamaha 4 stroke on it will do 23 mph loaded

Post Thanks / Like

A boat to die for ... buy it quick, I'm jealous already!

Post Thanks / Like

I Have A G3 165 With A 40hp Yamaha I Realy Like The Boat. The Only Thing I Would Have Done And That Is . Gone Bigger!!!!!!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Hey Skip, I have been checking them out also and I decided that the G3 175PF would be the way to go. Be sure to opt for the biggest engine that you can get. This is more than just a speed issue as the boat will perform better during take-off and on plane. Al motors available for this boat should be equipped with tilt and trim which also is a must for top performance.
    CATCH A BIG-UN

Post Thanks / Like

I have had the G3, PF 175 for about a year and really like the boat with a couple of exceptions. A little crowded. The main problem is no storage for life jackets. Have to take them out in and out during towing.

I have the 60 HP Yamaha, 4 stroke of course and really like it. Good on gasoline.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks guys, I am going in tomorrow with my pontoon. It has a 75HP 4Stroke and I am getting the itch pretty bad.

jaycee I intend on putting the life jackets on the back of the seats, that should help some. I am just glad to have a rod box with tubes inside to keep the tips apart.

And on the storage issue I use a plastic storage box to keep my tackle in and the boat does have 7 small Plano type box's that store under the lid in the back and in the front box.

I really like the size of the back live well, but I don't know for sure how big it is. All I know is it's bigger than the one in front of the console.

The store owner has one and showed me a insulated rectangle shape small minnow bucket he attachés (with a bungie) in the back next to that seat for the person fishing in the back so neither of the people need to get up for anything while fishing. Cool huh?

slabbandit, you going to get one too?

Peak Vise Dealer