Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Discount for Crappie.Com Members from Blue Water LED!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Discount for Crappie.Com Members from Blue Water LED!

Hi all,
    We will be running some sales this month, but I wanted to let you know all Crappie.com members can use the discount code "crappie" when ordering, and receive a 10% discount off the entire catalog. Thank you for looking, and Merry Christmas!

Name:  219.jpg
Views: 561
Size:  24.8 KB

Name:  367.jpg
Views: 1073
Size:  22.8 KB
    Blue Water LED, LLC - www.bluewaterled.com
    Blue Water Jeff - 1-800-221-2583

gabowman is offline Super Moderator * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

That's very generous of ya BW. Thanks for offering us a good discount.Thumbs Up
    Health nuts are going to feel stupid someday, lying in hospitals dying of nothing.

Post Thanks / Like

Guys I have been talking to them and I'm. Fixing to order there whole kit and have them installed the first of jan there very good guys to work with and they have very good prices if you fish a lot at night its worth every penney I have a friend I fish with that has them on his boat and the lights look good and they give off enough light inside the boat so your not triping around the boat and breaking rods or worse falling out.there blue night fishing lights look good and light up your line very well its a whole lot better then drilling holes for rc jacks.
    These guys are new to c.c and I recommend them they have a great product and if your like me and remodling your boat and need lights give them a try.
    Thanks james linderman
    James & April Linderman

Vicious Tournament Team Members
    Southern Pro Pro Staff
    HI-Tek Rod Holders

strmwalker is offline Crappie.com Legend * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

i know for sure they are great lights for nightstalking here is a picture of my boat with the LEDS lit!!!they make 8lb hi-vis line look as big around as your fingers for sure!!!

"What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday"
    "Life without God is like an unsharpened pencil - it has no point. "AMEN"

Post Thanks / Like

I can't wait until I get mine and installed right now I can't fish at night wishedthey had submergible lights u could cut on and use for crappie fishing at night that way u won't have to buy another set of lights but I'm very excited to get them installed its ging to make night fishing so much better.
    James & April Linderman

Vicious Tournament Team Members
    Southern Pro Pro Staff
    HI-Tek Rod Holders

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks guys for the comments. Can't wait to see some more pics! Merry CHRISTmas!

Post Thanks / Like

Suggestions on size of led strip to light rods while night fishing please. I have a 14ft jon boat and have rod tips spread about 10 foot apart and longest rods are 10ft. Would a 15 led deck strip on outer side of gunnels on each side of boat light up the rod tips? Is there a color that works better than others or just different look?

Post Thanks / Like

You can use the white LEDs to light your rods, or use the UV LEDs to light your line. If you are deadlining, the Low Impact LEDs would work fine to light your line. For lighting the rod tips I would recommend the 30 LED in white. Of course you can go smaller, and add if needed, spreading the 15 LEDs a little further apart. Below is a pic of the UV lights. Hope the info helps!

Thanks,
    BW

Name:  110.jpg
Views: 763
Size:  30.2 KB

Post Thanks / Like

Thank you all for the Christmas Season, God bless and Blue Water wishes you the best for 2012!