Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Well, Well, Well.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Well, Well, Well.

The bests I can remember, in 2010 we went 10-3 after our NC. The barn jus barley gonna make it to a bowl game. Looks like the 53 year drought has started. Bwahahahahahahahha. Man Joe, reckon you'll ever see anotha NC trophy at the barn? Lemme see, Joe ought be bout 51 or 49 years old plus anotha 53 years equals, DANG, you'll be over a hunnert years old before it happens again.
    Joe, I'm gonna be serious now fer a minute. I really hope your health holds up and your mind stays right so you can see the next one and remember the last one.
    Jus thank, we still got 362 days left to talk about this un. 42-14!!!! Bwahahahahahaha
    ROLL TIDE ROLL!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

YOU might jus be that old fore bammer wins a nothern. or did yall win it satday

Post Thanks / Like

Uh, no, we didn't win it Saturday. We beat the brakes off a mediocre team, at best, Saturday. Beatin Ga Southern was a better win fer us than beatin the barn.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Minnerman View Post
    Uh, no, we didn't win it Saturday. We beat the brakes off a mediocre team, at best, Saturday. Beatin Ga Southern was a better win fer us than beatin the barn.
    Minner that's a pretty good HS team down there in Opelika RoflRoflRoflRoflRofl
    Alan
    ------------------
    Tight Lines to all
    Roll Tide Roll

Post Thanks / Like

Saw two Auburn guys talkin it up at da grocery store today and one told da utter one, "there'll never be anutter one"

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by crappieseeker View Post
    Saw two Auburn guys talkin it up at da grocery store today and one told da utter one, "there'll never be anutter one"
    Oh, I'm sure they'll be ANOTHA one. I heard they started investin in a CD the other day that will mature in 53 years. I'll get WB over hear to splain how this offeshually werks. He's a banker and I'm shure he knows all about it. I wonder ifn it actually took em that long to save up a hunnert and eighty thousand?