Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 14 123411 ... LastLast

Thread: Spider Rig Rod Holders

Post Thanks / Like

Default Spider Rig Rod Holders

Hi,

I am new to spider rigging...I want to start doing it...I have a 16ft pan fish stick steer 25 hp bass tracker...I am wanting to set one up out of the front or on the sides....I am looking for suggestions on rod holders..

Jeremy
    Thanks

"G" is offline Super Duper Moderator - 2012 Crappie.Com Man of the year & 2018 Crappie.com Decade of Exceptional Service Awards * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

I am on my fourth ones....best ones that I have ever had....Hi-Teks.....check them out www.hitekstuff.com
    I have spent most my life fishing........the rest I wasted.
    PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER
    PICO Lures Field Rep

Post Thanks / Like

My panfish tracker boat...You sit down in it...So, I don't really tall rod holders...Since I can pretty reach straight across and reach rods...Don't have to reach down etc..

Jeremy

"G" is offline Super Duper Moderator - 2012 Crappie.Com Man of the year & 2018 Crappie.com Decade of Exceptional Service Awards * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

no problem Scott will make the Hi-Teks holders any height that you want....just give him a email or a phone call
    I have spent most my life fishing........the rest I wasted.
    PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER
    PICO Lures Field Rep

Post Thanks / Like

I bought the Mr.Crappie ones because I"m on a tight buget, as they say, you get what you pay for, I have been using them almost 6 months and the only problem is the are limited to the adjustablity. ie. they have notches that decide where you can place them. Horozontal adjustment and vertical adjustment. other than that they work fine. I got 2 of them for about the same price as 1 driftmaster. Now saying all that this spring I plan on retiring them and buying a set of driftmasters so I can get my rod tips closer to the water. The mr. crappie will only let me get my rod tips either 24" off the water or just 1" off water with 12' rods. If your on a buget get the Mr. Crappie, If not get the Driftmasters
    Mr. crappie... Tempress Mr. Crappie Pro Series Rod Holder System Combo (TEMP-73000)
    driftmaster... Driftmaster-Black River Tools

Driftmaster's Pro Staff

Post Thanks / Like

I have the Hi-Tek and I really like them alot.
    You will become like those with which you associate.

Post Thanks / Like

there's tite lok also.... Tite-Lok Inc.

Driftmaster's Pro Staff

Post Thanks / Like

i like the hiteks ,

skeetbum is online now Crappie.com Legend - Moderator Jig Tying Forum * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

I have several Hi-Tek's and have found the owner, Scott Echols, a pleasure to deal with. I have seen posts regarding warranty and I can safely say there is none better.I have used most brands and found these to be well made and user friendly, by far the best available.
    Creativity is just intelligence fooling around

Post Thanks / Like

I wouldn't put the Tempress ones on my boat. They're junk. Call Scott and get yourself a custom set of Hiteks. The guy can build what you want and the customer service is great.

Page 1 of 14 123411 ... LastLast