Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Prefishing for Slabfest.. Turkeyday

Post Thanks / Like

Default Prefishing for Slabfest.. Turkeyday

First time out (Harris chain) in a month. Been hitting Monroe every chance I get. Went out yesterday on Carlton for 3 hours before frying up the turkeys. Caught about 20 small dinks only one small keeper. Fish hit hard just no size. Fished the north shore line....wind...in 8 foot of water. Slabkeeper/Speckanator I will try to make it, if so I will make the rice or bring $$$. Not sure how to PM. I tried to post more pictures of Monroe the past weeks but computer just keeps going back to the first one I did. Need to sit down and figure it out one day. Sam

Post Thanks / Like

nice see you at the slabfest
    Luke:5
    6And when they had this done, they inclosed a great multitude of fishes: and their net brake.

Post Thanks / Like

Really glad you're still with us. Looking forward to learning from you at the slabfest. Maybe you can give us a mini workshop on catching instead of fishing. We might have to exclude you from the trophy winning though!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

good to hear from u guy,come on out and see us.there will be plenty of food,speckanator and crappie girl will have it all planned.these get togethers are the best! look forward to seeing everyone

Post Thanks / Like

Yep. they are doing a fine job. But I think crappiegirl is gettin a little frazzled, her posts are getting more and more confusing. John, take that eggnog away from her.

Quote Originally Posted by slabkeeper View Post
    good to hear from u guy,come on out and see us.there will be plenty of food,speckanator and crappie girl will have it all planned.these get togethers are the best! look forward to seeing everyone

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by huntinslabs View Post
    Yep. they are doing a fine job. But I think crappiegirl is gettin a little frazzled, her posts are getting more and more confusing. John, take that eggnog away from her.
    its the fuzzyness i get from getting up at 6 am to go prefish so i can try to get a report for you guys course the weather is going to change drastically before the slabfest-----------so what good it will be?
    Last edited by Crappiegirl1; 11-25-2011 at 06:26 PM. Reason: spelling

Post Thanks / Like

Yer doin a fine job Crappiegirl and we appreciate it.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by huntinslabs View Post
    I get my hands on some ole eggnog and you wouldn't want me moderating the board.RoflRofl