Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Ego net warranty?

Post Thanks / Like

Default Ego net warranty?

Does anyone know if the ego nets have any warranty? I have had mine for less than a year and the handle end does not want to slide out. that same end has always been a little harder to extend but now its nearly impossible.
    An ungrateful man is like hog under a tree eating acorns, but never looking up to see where they come from!

dkb23 is offline Moderator Illinois Forum and Supermod
    Post Thanks / Like

Call them and tell them what has happened. I had the same thing happen to mine. They sent me out a new one with no questions asked. They let me keep the old one too and you can take them apart and make it work again. I now have two that work! Good company.....good nets!
    If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles.:rolleyes:

Post Thanks / Like

ditto, had the same thing happen and same results when I called. good place to deal with.
    smiles are contagious, spread them around
    Proud Member of the ZIPPER Club
    & Team Geezer

chaunc is offline 2014 Crappie.com Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by dkb23 View Post
    Call them and tell them what has happened. I had the same thing happen to mine. They sent me out a new one with no questions asked. They let me keep the old one too and you can take them
    apart and make it work again. I now have two that work! Good company.....good nets!
    Got the same problem with mine. How'd you get it apart to fix it? Dont want to send it back if i can fix it. This is my second one.

dkb23 is offline Moderator Illinois Forum and Supermod
    Post Thanks / Like

Those collars will slide back enough to get some lubricant in it. This is not easy but it can be done. I found that if you don't crank the heck out of the net when you extend it, then it will not lock up like that. Just slightly snug these nets and you will not have any problems with it. Good luck!
    If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles.:rolleyes: