PDA

View Full Version : Ego net warranty?

MePreach
11-24-2011, 03:36 PM
Does anyone know if the ego nets have any warranty? I have had mine for less than a year and the handle end does not want to slide out. that same end has always been a little harder to extend but now its nearly impossible.

dkb23
11-24-2011, 03:42 PM
Call them and tell them what has happened. I had the same thing happen to mine. They sent me out a new one with no questions asked. They let me keep the old one too and you can take them apart and make it work again. I now have two that work! Good company.....good nets!

wannabe fisherman
11-24-2011, 06:38 PM
ditto, had the same thing happen and same results when I called. good place to deal with.

chaunc
11-24-2011, 07:03 PM
Call them and tell them what has happened. I had the same thing happen to mine. They sent me out a new one with no questions asked. They let me keep the old one too and you can take them
apart and make it work again. I now have two that work! Good company.....good nets!
Got the same problem with mine. How'd you get it apart to fix it? Dont want to send it back if i can fix it. This is my second one.

dkb23
11-24-2011, 07:11 PM
Those collars will slide back enough to get some lubricant in it. This is not easy but it can be done. I found that if you don't crank the heck out of the net when you extend it, then it will not lock up like that. Just slightly snug these nets and you will not have any problems with it. Good luck!